Price Of Return Flights From Bangkok To London - Anyone Made This Trip Recently?

mattk1

I'm leaving on Tuesday for London with Malaysia Airlines via KL, THB 33,000 return, all inclusive, one month ticket, 50 quid to change the return date if needed..

Well if you are in KL then thats all good, but i would first have to get to KL from Samui. My best deal economy in august is Bht 42000 with Qatar a 5 star airline. Bangkok-Doha-London HR. with 1 hour in Doha, just enough time to stretch the legs. There are cheaper ones, but some of the airlines i would not put my ex on. And most have change overs at various ports with varying time stops. This flight really suits me. I did consider Malaysian, but no thanks. Another factor is the time of departure and arrival. Late evening is no good for me arriving at HR. as it would cost me another night in a hotel. There are so many ways to look at the cheapest flights. For years i have been a frequent flyer with Thai Air, but due to their very high rates , they have lost me.
  • Like 1

I don't know, when you wanna fly. But it looks like, you are only looking for non stop flights!

Check Malaysia Airline, via KL, and you go with about 42000 baht.

Some hour longer , but 1/3 cheaper. Doesn't sound bad to me

Quick checked on Emirates: <£1000, too

Have looked at this, yes its there, but first there's the flight to KL, then there

is the stop over time to connect. All in all not so good.

Not so, my Malaysia Airlines flight on Tuesday is ex BKK with only one hour fifteen stopover in KL, price THB. 32K.

Lucky you, i looked for it but no luck, what time do you arrive at Heath Row ?

Anyhow, Feb is not same as August so fares will be different !

Edited by oldsailor35

I'm leaving on Tuesday for London with Malaysia Airlines via KL, THB 33,000 return, all inclusive, one month ticket, 50 quid to change the return date if needed..

Well if you are in KL then thats all good, but i would first have to get to KL from Samui. My best deal economy in august is Bht 42000 with Qatar a 5 star airline. Bangkok-Doha-London HR. with 1 hour in Doha, just enough time to stretch the legs. There are cheaper ones, but some of the airlines i would not put my ex on. And most have change overs at various ports with varying time stops. This flight really suits me. I did consider Malaysian, but no thanks. Another factor is the time of departure and arrival. Late evening is no good for me arriving at HR. as it would cost me another night in a hotel. There are so many ways to look at the cheapest flights. For years i have been a frequent flyer with Thai Air, but due to their very high rates , they have lost me.

I'm in Chiang Mai, the ticket price is Bangkok/KL/LHR/KL/Bangkok.

I don't know, when you wanna fly. But it looks like, you are only looking for non stop flights!

Have looked at this, yes its there, but first there's the flight to KL, then there

Not so, my Malaysia Airlines flight on Tuesday is ex BKK with only one hour fifteen stopover in KL, price THB. 32K.

Lucky you, i looked for it but no luck, what time do you arrive at Heath Row ?

4:14pm.

If you want a Direct flight then your only options are:

EVA

BA

or Thai.

What dates do you want to fly?

Etihad has promotional prices on the website, Sri Lankan normally has good prices even business, Qatar are only doing prices upto June at the moment.

Edited by beano2274

If you want a Direct flight then your only options are:

EVA

BA

or Thai.

What dates do you want to fly?

Etihad has promotional prices on the website, Sri Lankan normally has good prices even business, Qatar are only doing prices upto June at the moment.

NO! i have just booked August/Sept with Qatar.

What some do not realise is that airline schedules change at certain times, also so do fares with times of the year Low, Shoulder and High.

So a good fare to UK for August would be different from a good fare in Feb. Time of arrival for Chiang Mai is 4.14pm but thats in feb. in august it is on a different schedule arriving late evening. Turkish Air have a very good price, but something like 12 hrs stopover in Instanbul before connecting to London.

Edited by oldsailor35