U F O Spotted In Sakon Nakhon On Christmas Day: You Just Can't Fake This Stuff

webfact

Looking for intelligent life, perhaps?

on this planet? certainly not.

if then they came to find out what mistakes a planets population should avoid. thats most likely, as you can see they have chosen thailand, the hub of whatsoever... (except of intelligence)...

no need to repeat same mistakes twice...

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On what scientific knowledge [experience, wisdom] do all of you base the opinion that UFOs do NOT exist ? ... just thinking out loud

UFOs or, more accurately, alien spacecraft could exists if there is life somewhere else in the universe that is able to travel here. But based on the evidence we have of psychological disorders, people simply lying, and the ability to alter photographs there is no reason to believe anyone has ever seen one. A professional could most likely find the flaws in the photo from it being photoshopped, but we have seen this hoax enough times to easily dismiss it. And even if it was aliens, it doesn't really matter because they didn't stick around to talk to us. They always seem to be very shy.

Sorry, I was there this day, and I can only tell you that is a fake because I took a picture too, and you can see clearly that it is NOt a UFO, but simply a flying hot dog... 555! :)

And who says otherwise is a joyless cynic!

Bon appétit!

post-150397-0-90598200-1357364253_thumb.

• Like 2

If any asks you if you believe in UFOs, simply say: Absolutely! There are plenty of Unidentified Flying Objects zipping about. If you identify one as extra-terrestrial, then get back to me. Until then, it's absolutely an Unidentified Flying Object. I think this stand is similar to the current USAF policy. I wonder what the RTAF policy is? Recommending cutting back on the Thai whisky?

Edited by MaxYakov

I must admit that my Japanese visitor friend and myself also witnessed on the same day a flying UFO over central Bangkok but both decided to forget about it because nobody was ever going to believe aliens in Bangkok. However, I do confirm that we both witnessed seeing clearly a UFO on the sky without a single doubt that it couldn't have been anything else because of its shape and unseen flying pattern.

Sorry, I was there this day, and I can only tell you that is a fake because I took a picture too, and you can see clearly that it is NOt a UFO, but simply a flying hot dog... 555! smile.png

And who says otherwise is a joyless cynic!

Bon appétit!

No way !!!!! the hot dog must be fake whistling.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifw00t.gif

A student took this.. right.. what will they think of next to avoid class.. at least the bomb threats during finals.. is not a common practice..

Unfortunately, bombing of school, seems to be an MO...of other groups..

whistling.gif

Just for the interest:

On what scientific knowledge [experience, wisdom] do all of you base the opinion that UFOs do NOT exist ? ... just thinking out loud

Nobody said that UFOs don't exist. Whether the object in the picture is an extra-terrestrial spacecraft is under discussion though.

• Like 1

why are the people here giving such stupid comments on this posting ?

well, I see, all are brain death already...

lol...it's one of those stories where we can all have fun with and not get to serious about it all, now that's a cool change....whistling.gif

• Like 2