U F O Spotted In Sakon Nakhon On Christmas Day: You Just Can't Fake This Stuff

webfact

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for intelligent life, perhaps?

Most likely yes, but then spotted swarms of ugly farang totally ruining the culture, and decided that the place was infected beyond help, and took off. Or ... could be resting at a remote temple?

• Like 1

In Sakhon Nakorn ??

And I'll tell you something, too, that's starting to annoy me about UFOs: the fact that they cross galaxies or universes to visit us, and always end up in places like … Fyffe *bleep* Alabama. Maybe these aren't super-intelligent beings, you know what I mean? "Don't you wanna go to New York or LA?" "Nah, we just had a long trip, we're gonna kick back and whittle some." Oh my god, they're idiots. We're gonna enter our mothership in the tractor pull!" Last thing I wanna see is some flying saucer up on blocks in front of some trailer, bumper sticker on it, "They'll get my raygun when they pry my cold, dead, eighteen-fingered hand off it!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1MuT_KSOo4

Thailand though is the wrong place!

How do you define intelligent? - and what make you or other FARANG more intelligent than the Thais?

By writing remarks like this clearly indicate unintelligent behavior.

First, I have not said, that I am more intelligent than Thais. Second, if you do not understand an ironic remark, as well a possible hidden thruth in it, well, here I want to save a remark, fearing that I might have to deal with somebody, who is suffering from the Dunning-Kruger-Effect. Third, if you do want to know the meaning of intelligence, you hopefully will be able to find the meaning within Wikipedia.

Just for the interest:

On what scientific knowledge [experience, wisdom] do all of you base the opinion that UFOs do NOT exist ? ... just thinking out loud

Well, no one has been able to show me one parked up as yet. Do you have any ?

Any UFO sightings by any student has got to be fake, they think that us "oldies" know nothing. Anyhow the one in the pic is a 1960's model and would'nt be airworthy.

Why wouldn't it be airworthy? Or spaceworthy, rather? I can clearly see the anti-gravitation device.