Harley Davidson Mechanic Return To Cm Acfter Working In The States For Years

mascarakatze

Semper does know his engine stuff, I've been repeatedly impressed with how much sense he makes when the topic is car / engine stuff. (especially when compared to everything else he posts. wink.png )

However looking at this work of art I totally get not giving this to any local dude in an oily workshop who fixes Honda Dreams and Kubota farm equipment.

0lw9A.jpg

As much as I dislike big bike owners adopting the whole gang attitude and modding the exhaust to insane levels, jealous rants by Dream/Click/Fino riders are worse.

That is a beautiful bike!

• Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for basic maintenance, I would suggest, doing some of it yourself. You can order the official factory service manuals, quite cheap, for most Harley models, online. You might surprise yourself and actually enjoy, wrenching your own bike.

Now, at least one member get my point. smile.png

The best way for you to "get with it" would be to go to the next biker rally close to you. Go down and talk to the boys in person rather than baiting on a forum. Tell you what I'll even introduce you to falangs and Thai's.Nuff said
  • Like 2

It might just be a problem of work space?

Some people here do not have enough space to work on the bikes at home. Back in the US, most people have garages/ drive ways (in WI, anyway) or go to a friend's place to work on their bikes without being on the sidewalk or street.

Plus, the culture here is totally different. You do not get a lot DIY's at all as there are a lot of shops to fix things for cheap.

And take into account that HD over there is the normal everyday thing, while over here its a luxury item.

Still out fishing. You don't give in do you.

Sad indeed.

You never answered my question (many moons ago now) about the stereo analogy. So...would you take your Bose / Bang and Ollufsun stereo to a AJ / Aconatic repair man?

Thought not.

DaamNaam, try the following as I did:

Click on your user name (top right) > Click on "Manage Ignore Prefs" > Add the user > Save changes > Peace of mind.

• 4 weeks later...