Western Literature Translated Into Thai - Where To Find.

KED

Although my Thai partner can read in English, his comprehension is far better in Thai. I would like to find some western literature to share that has been translated into Thai. I found a Thai language copy of "Catcher In the Rye" at Kinokuniya but asked the desk about other titles such as "To Kill A MockingBIrd" but the representative checked her computer and said that there is no current translation in Thai available to order.

I am not looking for old classics like Shakespeare or Homer but also not looking for popular culture authors like Ludlum - I am looking for authors like Ray Bradbury, Conrad, Faulkner - any ideas?

Maybe some university bookstores would have?

Chula bookshop might be worth a visit?

A while back I bought a Harry Potter book in English which is huge, by comparison the Thai version is like a small paperback, could stuff it in your trouser pocket it was that small.

A while back I bought a Harry Potter book in English which is huge, by comparison the Thai version is like a small paperback, could stuff it in your trouser pocket it was that small.

Maybe the censor has been at it.