• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gone fishin'

aqxbcRz.jpg

Ah! I prefer your photos without the date on ;

you know that date is in the exif ; and not only the date but everything about the photo and the camera .

Usually the photos without the date have been cropped to concentrate on the subject, but sometimes I show the whole picture which includes the date stamp - apart from the "panorama" shots, for some reason. They never have the date stamp huh.png.

Anyway, I agree - I think they look better without the date distraction. smile.png

Nai Harn , my favourite place in Phuket . One of my sisters lives 500m from the beach..mmm

I was here on my moto 20mins before the tsunami arrived . Did not have a shooter at the time , the devastation was terrifying.

and yes please take the date off your pics

cheers

BC :)

wow this is the one I remember .. I used to live next door 2014

attachicon.gifIMG_2170.JPG

trick question what is the Commodore's name?

but of course this is "the Cruising Yacht Club" smile.png in Ao Chalong Bay

Yes, that's the Phuket Yacht Club (PYC - formerly "Ao Chalong Yacht Club"). The name changed only a few weeks ago and they still have 'ACYC' showing in the "Letter Flags" on the mast in the ground in front of the restaurant - just above the "A" of "Yacht Club" in your photo.

I have never seen it from the water rolleyes.gif as I go there for Sunday lunch only biggrin.png, so I've never seen the huge "Yacht Club" sign but I recognise the white curved roof over the bar and restaurant area.

My photos are always looking out to sea, so the one above is of the end of Chalong pier.

Phuket Cruising Yacht Club is about 500m south west of PYC: https://www.google.co.th/maps/@7.8257893,98.347112,18z?hl=en

wow this is the one I remember .. I used to live next door 2014

attachicon.gifIMG_2170.JPG

trick question what is the Commodore's name?

but of course this is "the Cruising Yacht Club" smile.png in Ao Chalong Bay

Yes, that's the Phuket Yacht Club (PYC - formerly "Ao Chalong Yacht Club"). The name changed only a few weeks ago and they still have 'ACYC' showing in the "Letter Flags" on the mast in the ground in front of the restaurant - just above the "A" of "Yacht Club" in your photo.

I have never seen it from the water rolleyes.gif as I go there for Sunday lunch only biggrin.png, so I've never seen the huge "Yacht Club" sign but I recognise the white curved roof over the bar and restaurant area.

My photos are always looking out to sea, so the one above is of the end of Chalong pier.

Phuket Cruising Yacht Club is about 500m south west of PYC: https://www.google.co.th/maps/@7.8257893,98.347112,18z?hl=en

ok I am no longer confused . My initial query was "the Yacht Club Resort " in Na Hairn from a previous post gigglem.gif .

Is Mike still the commodore?

Great bunch of people and they like me ! cats that is giggle.gif