Thai-Westerner Marriages

HeijoshinCool

Thai Westerner Marriages  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here is a 4th option and the correct answer ...... Staying where the wife wants to stay !

Men have 3 needs everything after that is a bonus ..... Food , Sex and not being nagged at

Women on the other hand have a neverending list of things required to keep them happy .......... the more you take care of on the list the more likely your 3 needs will be met !

Edited by MrRealDeal

Mine worked best in UK other half was earning 70,000 baht per month for working a 37.5 hour week plus OT so i voted home country, as would she.

Away from her bloody family

I was away from the temptations of the devil.

Moved back to Thailand nearer to her family game over after 9 years, still the temptations are heresmile.png

I picked Thailand only because I don't think I could ever live full time in Europe or Canada again. To structured.

Cars are being built that won't even START if your seat belt is not fastened, the windows in the back are open (child safety), or take a breathalyzer, are 22kg overweight, have high blood pressure, can't see past the front of your car and on and on....

Last place I lived they had three speeds for a school zone.

1 - 40kph when you were within 300 meters of a school - they called it a school preliminary zone (fine $200)

2 - 30kph when you were within 200 meters of a school - they called it a school transition zone (fine $500)

3 - 20 kph when you were in the school boundary - this was the school zone.(fine $1,200)

Now I am all about safety and Thailand has a long ways to go to up their standards but the West has so many 'safety" rules in place of common sense I would find it very difficult to re-adapt. BUT that's just me.

I picked Thailand only because I don't think I could ever live full time in Europe or Canada again. To structured.

Cars are being built that won't even START if your seat belt is not fastened,- Noooo..... the windows in the back are open (child safety) - Really..??!!??, or take a breathalyzer - HSE gone crazy!!!, are 22kg overweight, have high blood pressure, can't see past the front of your car and on and on.... - I think you are just making these up now.....

Last place I lived they had three speeds for a school zone.

1 - 40kph when you were within 300 meters of a school - they called it a school preliminary zone (fine $200)

2 - 30kph when you were within 200 meters of a school - they called it a school transition zone (fine $500)

3 - 20 kph when you were in the school boundary - this was the school zone.(fine $1,200)

Would you rather drive at 20kph when within 300 meters? At least they are giving you some 'slow down' space.....

Now I am all about safety and Thailand has a long ways to go to up their standards but the West has so many 'safety" rules in place of common sense I would find it very difficult to re-adapt. BUT that's just me. - So, Thailand has too few and your home country has too many... So, now you have 'adapted' to Thailand, how will you re-adapt when they start introducing those regulations you say are missing???