Sun Glasses Which Is The Best Brand To Buy

Jessi

I can recommend Polaroid. They are good value for money, have some good designs and are not too gaudy or flashy. The lenses block out UV and have good natural colour retention.

If you've got cash to splash go for Jim Maui. They look good and also have very good high quality lenses.

It looks as if RayBan are the ones to look for.

Thank you very much for your help everyone

Cheaper to buy online in uk than in thailand

I've bought a few watches from this guy much cheaper than in Europe so I guess his RayBan prices are quite competitive too. 100% genuine in case you were wondering!

http://www.winnieboi...1754511-th.html

you buy confidently from someone, whose identity and address cannot be found on this website ?? Along the sunglasses offers (RayBan's from this site costs exactly the same price as in a German online store, not any cheaper like you stated). However there are these unbelievably low priced watches. "100% genuine in case you were wondering! " giggle.gif Probably same goes with some other items. I have seen some VERY well done copies, glasses and watches alike, which leave no reason to complain. If the screws on your Rayban have not rusted yet after one year in Thailand, you can call yourself lucky. On an original one, they never rust. Please check.

So crazygreg, what is it that makes you doubt the genuineness of the products in the link I provided? This seller was recommended to me by a Thai friend who is a pilot with Thai airways. He's bought numerous items from him and, like me, is 100% sure they are genuine. And as I said, I've bought some watches from there recently, all are 100% genuine. Did you know Casio makes many of their watches in Thailand now? That could be a reason why they aren't as expensive as in Europe or America and I guess the overheads and profit margin of a seller like winniebois.com are much less than a big department store.

I've seen hundreds of counterfeit products in German, Dutch and UK markets over the last few years, Thailand isn't the only country where fake products are sold and it definitely isn't the case that every product sold here is a copy which is what you are implying!

Thank you to every one for your help.

I bought Ray Ban this morning, on special foe 3,550B which I thought was a good price.

I bought them from Top Charoen Eye Centre.

post-43626-0-43113200-1357720198_thumb.p

thats a nice link. is the dkny watches genuine? im really keen

I'm confident all the watches & glasses are genuine. I've bought three watches from there myself and all are the real deal and I know at least three other people that have bought watches and sunglasses and all are happy. Seems to have quite a few followers on facebook too.

https://www.facebook.com/winniebois?ref=ts&fref=ts

Been happy with Oakley for 20 years now, from my first Frogskins. Currently wear Jupiters or Flak Jackets for driving and lounging. Wouldn't buy anywhere (eBay, Amazon, etc.) online other than the Oakley website.

:)

Vuarnets. Don't buy in Thailand though (or any of the others named) as there is a high probability they will be counterfeit. Try Amazon.

Only if you are silly enough to buy from street stalls.

If you buy from an authorized dealer, it will be genuine 100%. There are also a bunch of reliable importers -- mostly families with kids studying in the US, who box up stuff and send it over, selling at below-local dealer prices. The website provided for winnieboy is one of those; there are others as well.

I'll preface my response by noting that I work outside everyday and have worn sunglasses during all daylight hours for the past 4 years. I highly recommend Costa del mar's. I have many pairs of oakleys and ray bans, but nothing comes close to touching the polarization and quality of my costas. They are expensive but have a great customer service and warranty. They are also fully customizable if you order direct.

I once splurged on a good pair of titanium frames for prescription glasses. I no longer need prescription glasses and took the glasses to an eyeglass center. They put polarized, UV and scratch resistant lenses in those frames. They are great.