My First 90 Day Report, No Stress

FredLee

Completed my first 90 day report today. I was a little apprehensive after reading some of the threads here. I arrived at 9:15, and went to the 90 day desk. The gentleman there directed me to where I could obtain the queue number. I received my number, 534, and they were serving 527. My number came up pretty quickly, (numbers 531 and 532 were no-shows). The young man behind the counter was very pleasant, smiling and even joking a little bit. All my copies were in order, and he was finished with me in just a couple of minutes. I was out the door at 9:40. Perhaps I was just lucky this time, but I didn't find it to be unpleasant at all. The place was standing room only, so I assume most of the others were there for other services.

• Like 1

Its really not such a great drama but after lunch is better for quicker processing, but the initiative of providing a bar code in your passport, which means not having to take photocopies of relevant pages seems to have broken down or it was when I was there Boxing Day.

• Like 1