Sunsets And Sunrises

Kan Win

Yesterday evening not far from my village ( waiting for winning the lottery so I can buy the Fujifilm XT1 I looking for ..) smile.png

Hey Assurancetourix, you're going to love the Fujifilm XT1. I bought 2 in the last month. Wasn't planning on 2 but 1 slipped into the sea. :( Not sure what the status of that one is. . . . Good luck to you and me.

• Like 1

Sticks, very nice photo! Looks like you and DAL visited the same place some misty morning ago.

I know you're heading back to the States. Just wanted to same thanks for all the good advice and help with cleaning up my images. . . a work in progress I might add. smile.png

happy trails!

Yes, DAL was kind enough to show me around his neck of the woods for a few days so we share some of the same location shots from Petchabun.

Thanks for your kind words.

wai2.gif

Edited by Fiddlesticks
  • Like 1

Yesterday evening not far from my village ( waiting for winning the lottery so I can buy the Fujifilm XT1 I looking for ..) smile.png

If you'd have gone to Adobes MAX exhibition this year in LA you would have got an XT10 and 18-55 lens for free, everyone who attended got one.

Just a heads up for anyone who's near or fancies a visit to San Diego next oct 31 - nov 1

Edited by rhythmworx
  • Like 1

Just before dawn, Rayong

BTW, despite this being a 30 second exposure, the fisherman isn't photoshopped in. He really was that still for the entire exposure!

20151219-0007-_N7A4781.jpg

Great shot! Can I ask if you used any filters to achieve this?
  • Like 2