Sunsets And Sunrises

Kan Win

I had the privilege to be on one of Shaggy's canoes. It was a breathtaking experience. I didn't believe it at first but all these wonderfull shots from Lam Pao are made from a moving canoe. Thank you Shaggy.

The pleasure was all ours DAL,am really happy you got the chance to experience the Lam Pao from that POV!

Looking forward to seeing your final edits.

I think the crop works better compositionally, anyway. If it were my image, I don't think I'd have tried so hard to make the truck look 'white'. It would actually look more natural if it remained in the shadows. I'd only open up the shadows to the extent that it allowed you to see what it is, and no more. Just my 2c.

• Like 2

I think the crop works better compositionally, anyway. If it were my image, I don't think I'd have tried so hard to make the truck look 'white'. It would actually look more natural if it remained in the shadows. I'd only open up the shadows to the extent that it allowed you to see what it is, and no more. Just my 2c.

Yeah,I get what you are saying.There was actually a tractor just to the right of the picture which was shining some light onto the truck.

Would of liked to of brought out more detail to sugarcane in the foreground.Ah well,my own fault for traveling light!

I prefer the original myself shaggy, prefer the colour of sky and the composition.

Imagenomic Noiseware may sort out the noise on the original sized photo, you could make a mask so it only affects the lower dark portion of the image.

Cheers for the heads up mate,will try the 30 day free trial.

Super-cool shot, Shaggy!

Thanks fella,I appreciate your kind comment.

That shot is actually a crop from the original.Bit disappointed in the final shot,that evening I didn't take my tripod and only had my 16-70 lens

with me.The best I could do was ƒ/4.0, 70.0 mm, 1/40,ISO 400 handheld.Was hoping to lift more detail out of the shadows,but the noise was

horrendous,even after noise reduction.

Really like this shot! Great work. Edited by rws85
  • Like 1