Two Women Arrested At Don Mueang Airport For Smuggling Yaba In Genitalia

webfact

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But no mention of them, the customs police, attempting to flip the couriers to get the Thai Mr. Bigs up the food chain. Everyone knows this never happens in Thailand. Everyone knows that law is never enforced so as to deter drug smuggling at the source. Everyone knows that Thailand is a sham.

Boring. coffee1.gif

For that what will happen to to the poor buggers. Life in jail ? Or do they still hang them

Several years ago they would have had a good chance of being executed or "shot while resisting arrest". Now they will probably face a stiff prison term.

They're just lucky that they were arrested here and not in Singapore, Malaysia, China or Vietnam. Most of our neighboring countries routinely execute drug smugglers.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, while the police were marveling at their good luck in getting a tip about some small potato drug couriers, I am fairly sure some large suitcases rolled past them full of drugs.....Do the police ever wonder why they keep getting these tips ????cheesy.gif

No, they don't wonder. It's a win-win arrangement.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

Don Mueang police said that drug dealers are using hill tribe women from the North to mule drugs in their private parts, and that they arrested a woman last month carrying 6,000 pills in that way.

Surely they would have been better using Pattaya Beach Road ladies to become their drug mules. Their private parts are much bigger whistling.gif (so I have been told).......rolleyes.gif

We need to see the full re-enactment before we make a judgment on this case.

Speak for yourself! :)

(I've always been in favor of genitalia but don't necessarily need to see just anyone's and only in the right circumstance - a cavity search at Don Mueang doesn't sound that erotic to me).

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

• Like 1