Chiang Mai Properties

DixiePig

I have just placed a house for sale with them .They seemed professional and asked all the right questions .Anyway time will tell how good they are .The house is selling for just under one million baht ,so hopefully they can unload it quickly .If they do then they will be well worth the 3% they charge .

Where is your property, I might be interested?

No follow-up from the OP. We still don't know if CM Properties or the owner of the property increased the price. It seems more likely it was the owner, and there isn't a lot CM Properties could do about that.

Its a slick way of getting leads you advertise the price Low for a nice house so it looks like a deal when contacted you know they are looking for a home the one you put up as bait you tell them the price has gone up but you then work on finding them something that fits with their budget. Looks like this one got pissed off but most would just say what else do you have that is similar or this is what I am looking for.

Maybe not on the up and up but I am sure it works well for them since you see some say they are great and some think they suck

DK

• Like 1

I listed a condo with them way back, never came to look at it and never deliverered an inspection. I think in the current market it depends on what you are selling, anyone ever seen so many Condos going up and sold out virtually overnight? Townhouses are completely priced out of any reasonable rate of return. Moobaans are spreading like VD in a brothel, think though there is lots of finance behind most purchases and new seems to move better, perhaps as we all know how quickly they turn to crap. Regardless unless Thailand is different I suspect there will be some great buys later down the track.

I have just placed a house for sale with them .They seemed professional and asked all the right questions .Anyway time will tell how good they are .The house is selling for just under one million baht ,so hopefully they can unload it quickly .If they do then they will be well worth the 3% they charge .

Where is your property, I might be interested?

Sent you a PM