• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so the man got pissed with friends.

sounds like what i did last night.

he is accountable for far worse

When you got pissed with your friends last night were there Foreign Ministers and Diplomats waiting to say goodbye to you after you got shedded? Were you there for the sole purpose of agreeing a strategy to help stop the senseless killing of women, children and men every single day of the year? If he was so desperate to get pissed with his mates, I am pretty sure all of them could have agreed to meet up somewhere and simply get pissed. No ministers, no diplomats etc, in fact just like you did last night. It's not as if he isn't short of a dollar or two is it.

So I understand that the picture of the drunkard was taken on the last day of his 3 day trip ?

But he said his friends picked him up at the airport upon arrival, so actually what has he been doing in Malaysia which can be related to the mission he was there for ?

• Like 1

So......I guess this means the troubles in the south will not be settled on this trip.......wai2.gif

I really don't think it makes much difference whether he is was drunk or sober, I don't think the troubles in the south are going to get solved.

He said this group had even helped him when he was a political refugee, in Denmark

That should probably read that these five friends helped his evil spawn evade justice while it was a deserter from the R.T.A and a police killer on the run..

Talking of deserters from the RTA, whistling.gif

Maybe he had a reoccurrence of his ear problem.

This man is a liability; however, with his influence and power, he is - at present - untouchable and unaccountable.

What hope is there for Thailand when arrogance, sakdina, greng jai, nepotism and cronyism remain the order of the day?

What hope for the future?

What hope?

thats so very true ... but lets face it there is no really answer to thailands problems ..... its the way things are here and have been allowed for the last 60 years or more ...... it will only change when ..............................whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Maybe he had a reoccurrence of his ear problem.

This man is a liability; however, with his influence and power, he is - at present - untouchable and unaccountable.

What hope is there for Thailand when arrogance, sakdina, greng jai, nepotism and cronyism remain the order of the day?

What hope for the future?

What hope?

thats so very true ... but lets face it there is no really answer to thailands problems ..... its the way things are here and have been allowed for the last 60 years or more ...... it will only change when ..............................whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Agreed.

In the end who really cares, he doesn't and it appears Yingluck doesn't either. This guy could be on the floor crawling like a dog and they still wouldn't care about there country. The whole PTP thing is to break the country and leave it a basket case ripe for a Marcos like dictatorship.

If i had just drunk 1.6 bottles of wine i am positive i would be pissed.

Perhaps you should change your name. I've never heard an old sailor admit to such a thing. However if the 35 signifies your year of birth then at 77 none of us hold it as well as we'd like. Chalerm is not 77 however and it looks like he handles the truth even more carelessly than his liquor if he maintains this is the result of 1.6 bottles of wine.

P.S. Can't stand Khun Chalerm but had no idea that TV had so many teetotal contributors.

• Like 1

In the end who really cares, he doesn't and it appears Yingluck doesn't either. This guy could be on the floor crawling like a dog and they still wouldn't care about there country. The whole PTP thing is to break the country and leave it a basket case ripe for a Marcos like dictatorship.

ridiculous comment

Chalerm is a perfect representative for the electorate.

As was alluded to earlier, he's risen to a position of power that he's absolutely unqualified to hold.

So many of these gangster type politicians do so well in Thailand, as it's what the Thais seem to respect and aspire to.

It's just another minor embarrassment for Thailand and it's government, but surely no-one takes them seriously anymore?

"So many of these gangster type politicians do so well in Thailand, as it's what the Thais seem to respect and aspire to"

Sad but true.

Goes down to discuss the Muslim Separatist problem and shows he means business by getting sloshed in public in a Muslim country on an official visit.

The year of Miracle Thailand...

I wonder if the VPM of this country has the gutts (or should I say not enough brain) to try this on an official trip to Saudi Arabia or the Emirates. My advice: try Dubai first.

Perhaps you should change your name. I've never heard an old sailor admit to such a thing. However if the 35 signifies your year of birth then at 77 none of us hold it as well as we'd like. Chalerm is not 77 however and it looks like he handles the truth even more carelessly than his liquor if he maintains this is the result of 1.6 bottles of wine.

P.S. Can't stand Khun Chalerm but had no idea that TV had so many teetotal contributors.

OLD Sailors drink rum ! not wine, and yes i do get pissed quickly on wine, in fact i hate the stuff. West Indian rum, cant beat it. And your maths is very good !

• Like 1

The resemblance to Sir Les Patterson is remarkable!

Outrage!!! Sir Les would never lie.

Please don't use Sir Les in vain. He is an Australian cultural icon, a gentleman in every Australian sense. rolleyes.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by oldsailor35
  • Like 1

Never really been pissed, but many a night i have come offshore and not known anything about it thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Why does anyone care about this? The Thais on my street are drunk every day, every night.

They only care if they dislike the person who is drunk.

Are all the drunk Thais you are refering to in charge of trying to stop the killings of thousands of their citizens?

Nobody is surprised that Chalerm is drunk because that's what alcoholics are..often. But during a visit which seemed to be sooo important. Finally… this government was taking the issue in the south serious. Well that's what we thought..

Edited by Nickymaster

Are all the drunk Thais you are refering to in charge of trying to stop the killings of thousands of their citizens?

Nobody is surprised that Chalerm is drunk because that's what alcoholics are..often. But during a visit which seemed to be sooo important. Finally… this government was talking the issue in the south serious. Well that's what we thought..

This important subject drove the poor man to drink!

This guy has a real problem............

The report said two attractive women greeted Mr Chalerm in front of the building entrance and followed him into his office. Later, deputy national police chief Worapong Chewpreecha was also seen entering the room.

The women were thought to come to serve wine for Mr Chalerm, the newspaper claimed

The Thai Post reported Mr Chalerm left his office at 5.30pm, accompanied by security personnel and Pol Gen Panupong. The deputy premier’s face was reportedly red and he spoke with his entourage in a loud noise and almost yelled at times. Pol Gen Panupong supported him all the time while he was walking to his vehicle, the report said.