What Kind Of Room Can You Get For 15,000Bht?

finy

So, Finy, here's a view of my Bt.7000 per month studio at Nakornping... smile.png

Don't mean to be rude, but that would be fine for a couple of days as a hotel room. How could anyone stay in a small space like that for more than a couple of days? I would get so claustrophobic I would snap. Certainly some of the people on this site don't live like that in their home countries. Why do it here?

Seriously!

In London all I could afford was a room a lot smaller than that with shared bathroom and kitchen, and without a balcony.The alternative was a larger room with 3 hours daily travelling time to work. Hundreds of thousands of people live like that.

I agree. no one I've ever known in Europe, North America (O.K. maybe someone I met in Mexico), South America, Asia...would live like that, unless of course they were a student.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Finy, here's a view of my Bt.7000 per month studio at Nakornping... smile.png

Don't mean to be rude, but that would be fine for a couple of days as a hotel room. How could anyone stay in a small space like that for more than a couple of days? I would get so claustrophobic I would snap. Certainly some of the people on this site don't live like that in their home countries. Why do it here?

Seriously!

In London all I could afford was a room a lot smaller than that with shared bathroom and kitchen, and without a balcony.The alternative was a larger room with 3 hours daily travelling time to work. Hundreds of thousands of people live like that.

I agree. no one I've ever known in Europe, North America (O.K. maybe someone I met in Mexico), South America, Asia...would live like that, unless of course they were a student.

All this tells me is that you don't know, or have ever known anyone anywhere who might be of modest means.

T

• Like 2