Young Men's Fashion

Ijustwannateach

What Are Your Opinions On Young Men's Fashion?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looking around at the gym, I've noticed a handful of characteristic fashion elements among the young men of today:

1. Baggy trousers sinking down around puffy boxer shorts

2. Piercings (earrings+)

3. Mostly smallish tattoos

This is a poll to check our farang tastes in these important matters. To avoid bias, I'll post my opinions and vote after the first few by other folks.

If there are items I've missed, let me know and I'll work them into another poll.

"Steven"

As for me, I admit that most of the time I'm happy to see a little bit of the buns... although there are some butts that simply should never be exposed to light of day like that.

On piercings I'm flexible for earrings (1 per ear) and maybe 1-2 "extras, but no more.

I'm not so fond of tattoos, but a few *small* ones don't bother me.

"Steven"

:D:D Sometimes PB I reckon what one cannot immediately see can be more erotic than having it shoved in ya face so to speak...but, hey, different strokes for different folks...for me am happy to view the skin decor, the piercing and how one wears ones pants, however, pants off is my preference...at the appropriate time of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o Dukkha with pants!!!!!!!!