3Bb Broadband Issue

Smokemachine

Hi, i have signed up a home 3BB broadband internet. 10mb/per month. As i am using it with my iphones, ipad and laptop, i give them a wireless router which i bought in BKK. They set the wireless router for me. It is working well for my desktop and macbook (using wireless) but not my iphones. My iphones shown is connected to the wireless but it can only work for emails. But other usage like playing the apps, facebook is not working. it will always in loading but nothing comes out. Does anyone know where goes wrong? Did the staff set the router wrongly?

• 2 weeks later...

An interesting issue is you are using your own router and DHCP ranges is that some iPhones cause the router to hang if they leave the router's wireless range whilst still in contact. The solution is simple, you assign a static IP outside of the DHCP range. I know this isn't your issue, but you might come across this as well.

To gain more from technical posts it is important to be more detailed, please specify your makes and model numbers for all fo your equipment:

Router

Phones

Operating Systems on computers