Where Do I Do My 90 Day Reporting In Bangkok?

take BTS to Mochit get off and proceed to the exit marked Chatuchak Market, at the bottom of the stairs are minivan with signage for Immigration, or bus 51 also signage to Immigration. At the stop on Chaengwattana you get off and there should be some kind of van to take you to Immigration, although am not 100% on this.

• Like 1

take BTS to Mochit get off and proceed to the exit marked Chatuchak Market, at the bottom of the stairs are minivan with signage for Immigration, or bus 51 also signage to Immigration. At the stop on Chaengwattana you get off and there should be some kind of van to take you to Immigration, although am not 100% on this.

No -it's bus 52 which has no signs in English. (Immigration about 45 min from Mo Chit, 8 baht flat fare. Get off at CAT building stop for Chaengwattana Soi 7 , where immigration is).

Edited by partington
  • Like 1

I had a piece of paper given to me 12 months ago on my Non Imm B saying report every 90 days but I didn't bother. I just renewed in December and no issue whatsoever. Is this even being policed?

Yes, you can expect a 2,000 baht fine when they find out.

No -it's bus 52 which has no signs in English. (Immigration about 45 min from Mo Chit, 8 baht flat fare. Get off at CAT building stop for Chaengwattana Soi 7 , where immigration is).

at the front of some of the buses is says Immigration but is spelt incorrectly.

• Like 1

at the front of some of the buses is says Immigration but is spelt incorrectly.

Yep, you could be right, it's just in the 2 years I have been using this bus to get to and from Changwattana immigration for my 90 day reports and visa extensions I haven't seen this yet.

I'm going again on Friday so I'll have another look..

today i got my non-immig A-O visa with number of entry ( M ) and enter before 17 jan 2014.. but it does not show how long permitted to stay.

the man in the embassy told me i wil get 3 month stamp at the airport and i must do 90days report .

now there is a problem..i am entering thailand on Feb.3,2013 and i am leaving for a visit to USA on Apr.20,2013 ( 77 days stayed in thai )

can i do my 90 days report before i leave at 77 days and do i need a re-entry permit.

thank you in advance

^ It appears that you have a Multiple Entry Visa which you got at a Consulate or Embassy outside of Thailand.

Each entry (into Thailand) is good for 90 Days in total, so after 90 Days in Thailand you have to go outside of Thailand and re-enter. You can do this multiple (M) times until 17-1-2014

You do not need to do 90 Day Reports.

You only need to do 90 Day Reports if you got a Extension of Stay at your Local (friendly) immigration office

Edit: //

And No you do not need a Re-Entry Permit, as a Re-Entry Permit is only necessary if you have an Extension of Stay issued by your local (Thai) immigration Office

Edited by MJCM

If you actually have an O-A (m) visa (long stay) for retirement it provides a one year stay on any entry up until the expiration date. If you actually have an O (m) visa it provides 90 day stay on each entry. Did you provide police report/medical (required for O-A)? If not you must have an O visa.

As said you do not make 90 day reports unless you stay longer than 90 days so your first stay will not require any report. A new 90 day count starts at 1 on day of return.

^ It appears that you have a Multiple Entry Visa which you got at a Consulate or Embassy outside of Thailand.

Each entry (into Thailand) is good for 90 Days in total, so after 90 Days in Thailand you have to go outside of Thailand and re-enter. You can do this multiple (M) times until 17-1-2014

You do not need to do 90 Day Reports.

You only need to do 90 Day Reports if you got a Extension of Stay at your Local (friendly) immigration office

Edit: //

And No you do not need a Re-Entry Permit, as a Re-Entry Permit is only necessary if you have an Extension of Stay issued by your local (Thai) immigration Office

it is a retirement visa (non-immigrant A-O) paid Aud.$.225. submitted police record,medical certificate,bank statement and letter from bank confirming funds equal 800000 Baht, filled form A visa application and personal details form,made 3 copies from each original (1X3) i took the 4 sets to a public Notary to be binded and seald with a red seal.i gave all these to the thai consulate in sydney/australia

0n jan 18,2013 and picked up my passport today jan.22,2013 at 2:00pm..this is a retirement visa.

I had a piece of paper given to me 12 months ago on my Non Imm B saying report every 90 days but I didn't bother. I just renewed in December and no issue whatsoever. Is this even being policed?

But if you never try to do a 90-day report they're unlikely to find out, even when you renew your extension of stay!

If you actually have an O-A (m) visa (long stay) for retirement it provides a one year stay on any entry up until the expiration date. If you actually have an O (m) visa it provides 90 day stay on each entry. Did you provide police report/medical (required for O-A)? If not you must have an O visa.

As said you do not make 90 day reports unless you stay longer than 90 days so your first stay will not require any report. A new 90 day count starts at 1 on day of return.

yes i provided medical, police record ,bank statement 800000baht etc..,am entering thailand on feb.3,2013 and leaving to USA for 1 month visit on Apr.20,2013 (77 days stayed in thai) can i do my 90 days report before i leave and do i need a re-entry permit.thank you for your help.(am sure i applied for a retirement visa) type of visa catagory no. of entry fee enter before

Non-Immigrant O-A M 225 AUD 17 Jan 2014

You do not do any 90 day report if you are not here - you just depart April 20 and enjoy yourself. When you return before 17 Jan 2014 you will receive a new one year stay from date of entry and if you do not leave for 90 days you then will make a 90 day address report at Chiang Watanna immigration in Bangkok if living here and do so every 90 days if you remain - if you leave you will do again 90 days after return.

You do not have to be concerned about re-entry permits until your entry will be after Jan 17, 2014.

Yiu don't need to do

yes i provided medical, police record ,bank statement 800000baht etc..,am entering thailand on feb.3,2013 and leaving to USA for 1 month visit on Apr.20,2013 (77 days stayed in thai) can i do my 90 days report before i leave and do i need a re-entry permit.thank you for your help.(am sure i applied for a retirement visa) type of visa catagory no. of entry fee enter before

You don't stay for 90 days in a row, so you don't report.

No, you don't need a re-entry permit, as long as you re-enter Thailand before 17 Jan. 2014.

But if you never try to do a 90-day report they're unlikely to find out, even when you renew your extension of stay!

That depends, some immigration offices ask to say your 90 day report when you come for an extension of stay.

You do not do any 90 day report if you are not here - you just depart April 20 and enjoy yourself. When you return before 17 Jan 2014 you will receive a new one year stay from date of entry and if you do not leave for 90 days you then will make a 90 day address report at Chiang Watanna immigration in Bangkok if living here and do so every 90 days if you remain - if you leave you will do again 90 days after return.

You do not have to be concerned about re-entry permits until your entry will be after Jan 17, 2014.

Yiu don't need to do

You don't stay for 90 days in a row, so you don't report.

No, you don't need a re-entry permit, as long as you re-enter Thailand before 17 Jan. 2014.

thank you all for your help