Hookah In Phuket

sweer

Thank's for Steven! He give me his personal hookah.

I find tobacco in one of restoraunt at Patong. Very high price, but no choice =)

1500B/200gramm and hookas couple+charcoal for free ). It is not so easy as I think.

Hookahs seem available but is the flavoured tobacco available in Phuket?

Yes, there are quite a few arab restaurants on 200 year road, and they sell it.

Wasn't there an article in the PG months ago that they are illegal in Thailand? Sure, so is prostitution, but just out of interest, are they legal, or illegal here? Weren't they going to shut down all the hookah shops/cafes?

Does anybody know where Gudang Garam (Indonesian) cigarettes might be available in Phuket? Prefer around Phuket Town, but can travel elsewhere

Sent from my ALCATEL_one_touch_918D

Maybe you can find someone doing a visa run to Bali. They maybe be willing to bring you back some.

Thank's for Steven! He give me his personal hookah.

I find tobacco in one of restoraunt at Patong. Very high price, but no choice =)

1500B/200gramm and hookas couple+charcoal for free ). It is not so easy as I think.

Can you have some posted to you, or bought over to you by friends?

Wasn't there an article in the PG months ago that they are illegal in Thailand? Sure, so is prostitution, but just out of interest, are they legal, or illegal here? Weren't they going to shut down all the hookah shops/cafes?

This is the article http://www.phuketgaz...ticle16146.html

Seems that the Hookak's are legal, but some of the substances being smoked may not be legal.

"During the meeting, V/Gov Chamroen stressed that all baraku bars – “baraku” being the Malay-derived word for hookah water pipes – could be adequately controlled using existing laws and regulations."

and

"Early in March this year, provincial officials led by the Vice Governor inspected 26 baraku bars in all three districts of Phuket. As a result of that operation, 11 bars and 10 people are now under investigation."