Husband And Wife Shoot Each Other In Huay Kwang: Bangkok

webfact

Husband and wife shoot each other in Huay Kwang

By Coconuts Bangkok

shoot.jpg

Lat Phrao Soi 48

BANGKOK: -- Huay Kwang police are investigating homicide case in which a husband and wife reportedly shot one another following a jealous argument.

Police were called to a home on Lat Phrao Soi 48 at around 9am this morning and found the body of 42-year-old Chumphon Phanban on a bed on the second floor with a gunshot wound to the head.

On the floor next to the bed, they found [more...]

Full story: http://www.coconutsbangkok.com/news/husband-and-wife-shoot-each-other-in-huay-kwang/

-- COCONUTS Bangkok 2013-01-15

footer_n.gif

Yes, very difficult for two people to each shoot each other in the brain simultaneously. I did know of a guy who walked several blocks for help after being shot in the brain. There are many different parts and functions in the brain.

I'm not reading "brain" into the story yet and there are, (admittedly limited) parts to a head where a bullet can pass through.

I actually know a guy who's walking around to tell about it who shot himself in the brain with a .40 S&W hollow point. He shot the back of his head including some brain matter off, and he's now like a retarded person, but he can walk, talk and feed himself. He was already a loon and was high on drugs.

Yes, very difficult for two people to each shoot each other in the brain simultaneously. I did know of a guy who walked several blocks for help after being shot in the brain. There are many different parts and functions in the brain.

I'm not reading "brain" into the story yet and there are, (admittedly limited) parts to a head where a bullet can pass through.

I actually know a guy who's walking around to tell about it who shot himself in the brain with a .40 S&W hollow point. He shot the back of his head including some brain matter off, and he's now like a retarded person, but he can walk, talk and feed himself. He was already a loon and was high on drugs.

Seems that you are "reading brain" into this...the word was mentioned six times in eight lines!

Think you could be right, though.

Seems that you are "reading brain" into this...the word was mentioned six times in eight lines!

I am brain dead, LOL. :) I just used the search function and still don't see the word "brain" in the story. I see only "head." Oh well, they say old age does a lot of things to my brain. :)

there is no mention of how many guns , if only one gun found then it was a murder suicide attempt . i would think almost impossible to shoot each other in the head unless trying for double suicide .

If they each had a gun and fired off several shots simulataneously, allowing for ricochets too? I guess when their tempers went ?

Whar's more worrying is someone like this has apparent easy access to firearms.

I am brain dead, LOL. smile.png I just used the search function and still don't see the word "brain" in the story. I see only "head." Oh well, they say old age does a lot of things to my brain. smile.png

You dont see it because talking about a thai couple.

I am brain dead, LOL. smile.png I just used the search function and still don't see the word "brain" in the story. I see only "head." Oh well, they say old age does a lot of things to my brain. smile.png

You dont see it because talking about a thai couple.

Any chance I don't see it because it isn't there kap? :)

by the way they drive here .....brainless bunch!

there is no mention of how many guns , if only one gun found then it was a murder suicide attempt . i would think almost impossible to shoot each other in the head unless trying for double suicide .

On three....

Fire on 3 or....

they could have put there heads together and used one gun and still counted to 3 ....that's if they can count....

Mai khao jai.tongue.png

On three....

Fire on 3 or....

they could have put there heads together and used one gun and still counted to 3 ....that's if they can count....

That would have required more than one brain cell.

So Thai police now have us believe that a husband and wife fired at each other in perfect sync right down to the second. Then a second coincidence took place when the wife's bullet hit the husband in the head and the husband's bullet hit the wife in the head. Perfect target delivery by both. Something like Olympic synchronized swimming. Next the police will be saying that Goldilocks ate the bears.

Wish our police would surprise Thai people at least once each month with sounds which are not anal.

Am not sure why we pay such a bunch of misfits to show up for work. Idjuts!!

post-172133-0-48958900-1358270424_thumb.

Edited by SparklingCascades