Current Flu Shot, Where To Go For It At Non Rip Off Price?

Jingthing

A "friend" would like to drop in someplace and get the current flu jab for a decent price.

This "friend" realizes places like PIH will do it for an inflated fee.

S/he would like to pay less if possible and also share that info with the forum here.

This "friend" is especially interested because s/he may fall into a higher risk group and plans on visiting the US in the spring.

My "friend" will appreciate any real information (as opposed to guessing).

My "friend" is not interested in ANY conspiracy theory rants about how bad flu shots are.

(My "friend" is also interested in the best place to go to be treated for advanced syphilis.w00t.gif JUST KIDDING!)

Edited by Jingthing

Always check the date. A private hospital tried to sell me last years...it technically was in date but did not include the newer strains. I got the correct one at a clinic ran by a public hospital doctor.

Might you be so kind as to share the info on the clinic you got yours at. I'm sure others would find this information helpful.

Always check the date. A private hospital tried to sell me last years...it technically was in date but did not include the newer strains. I got the correct one at a clinic ran by a public hospital doctor.

Might you be so kind as to share the info on the clinic you got yours at. I'm sure others would find this information helpful.

This is in Chiangrai............and it was last year's so it was just a generic warning....If anyone in CR needs the address PM me and I will get the address for them. Of course the one she used (the right one) was in government packaging. smile.png

Edited by harrry