Farang Begging For Money At Skytrain Stop..

chanchao

I'm not a particuarly violent individual, however the urge to just jump off a flight of stairs to land boot first on this bitch is overwhelming. I want to just stomp him and rob his ass.

i dont understand this terminology "rob his ass" is that gay or american?? Maybe you find him attractive??

Sorry i am a confused brit :D

It's ok I have been around enough brits and indians to know how you guys think, its not gay it's American. :o

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not a particuarly violent individual, however the urge to just jump off a flight of stairs to land boot first on this bitch is overwhelming. I want to just stomp him and rob his ass.

i dont understand this terminology "rob his ass" is that gay or american?? Maybe you find him attractive??

Sorry i am a confused brit :D

It's ok I have been around enough brits and indians to know how you guys think, its not gay it's American. :D

That is what's currently referred to as Ebonics in the states-- from African-American, generally lower socio-economic class... it has spread and expressions like "rob his ass" have invaded the speech of all kinds of otherwise somewhat educated people, this after all being the states.

Other examples could be "kill he white ass", "jump that sweet ass", "rent a condo from his ass" (!), "invite her ass over for dinner"... these terms don't have anything to do with buttocks. :o

Edited by BKKGuitar

Come on guys! Please stop posting other people's photos without their consent! It isn't cool! :D

How would you like it if somebody puts your picture up there with comments such he's a beggar, an alcoholic, a sex maniac, a thug, ..., without any proof!! :o

technically nothign illegal about it; if the beggar wants to sue one of us, we can test the truth behind the comment in a court of law if you would like.

Or we could have a dance off.

Ebonics, BKK Guitar is exactly right. We have our colloquialisms and slang here much the same as say England has different dialects and slang from one area to the next. One usually has to be from that area to get the full understanding.

ebol_locks more like it!! well that cleared it up then....

Ebonics, BKK Guitar is exactly right. We have our colloquialisms and slang here much the same as say England has different dialects and slang from one area to the next. One usually has to be from that area to get the full understanding.

and we all know that Americian FAGS are completely different fron English Fags...right..vivre la... :o

I have a photo of a friend's girlfriend long before he met her. This was in a go-go bar about 10 years ago. I keep it well hidden from everyone.

Do I have the right to post it on an internet forum?

She was a prostitute. If she were a beggar should I tell him?

Of course not.

Who am I to judge what is worse between a beggar and a prostitute?

Edited by Neeranam

I have a photo of a friend's girlfriend long before he met her. This ws in a go-go bar about 10 years ago. I keep it well hidden from everyone.

Of course not.

You are perhaps confusing having the right to post the picture on the iternet with your choice not to do so.

Edited by PREM-R

Ebonics has been discarded and discredited long ago as an accepted 'dialect' in the US education system. Quite right too, it is colloquialism, not a language.

I remember meeting this black guy (he refused to be labelled African-American as there is only one type of American - it's a nationality) from Harrisburg while I was at Northwestern and he was really upset about all the ebonics crap as it marginalises an already marginalised segment of the population and gives bigots even more ammo to make fun and discriminate.

Couldn't agree more.

It might be just the thing for street cred and muscle flexing but in the real world it's a negative.

Edited by Sing_Sling

..."rent a condo from his ass" ...

Sorry guys, but this is the only one which I couldn't associate with a mental image... :o

technically nothign illegal about it; if the beggar wants to sue one of us, we can test the truth behind the comment in a court of law if you would like.

Or we could have a dance off.

Interesting idea. How can we let him know about it?

I have a photo of a friend's girlfriend long before he met her. This was in a go-go bar about 10 years ago. I keep it well hidden from everyone.

She was a prostitute. If she were a beggar should I tell him?

Of course not.

Who am I to judge what is worse between a beggar and a prostitute?

To my mind there is No comparision.

Begging might appeal to the wharped "feel good by given factor" but Prostution on the other hand should be considered an honourable Profession.

Sorry guys, but this is the only one which I couldn't associate with a mental image... :D

Couple of ways to look at that comment.

are you telling us you want to live inside his ass? :o

some of the property dealers in thailand talk from their ass.

some of the hookers in thailand rent their ass from a condo

and on and on!! :D

Sorry guys, but this is the only one which I couldn't associate with a mental image... :D

Couple of ways to look at that comment.

are you telling us you want to live inside his ass? :o

some of the property dealers in thailand talk from their ass.

some of the hookers in thailand rent their ass from a condo

and on and on!! :D

:D

To my mind there is No comparision.

Begging might appeal to the wharped "feel good by given factor" but Prostution on the other hand should be considered an honourable Profession.

There is an element of "feel good by givin' " with prostitution, too, I'd say. :o

How many here have been to Nana plaza?

How would you like it if your photo was put in your local newspaper back home with the heading " Illegal Sex-Pat Whoremonger lets kick him to <deleted> for lowering Thai people's opinion about of the rest of the law abiding expats"

Leave the poor guy alone. Maybe he's sick, in which case he should go back to his home country. But we don't know his circumstances, do we?

If I were wandering around Nana Plaza, with a sign that read 'I am an illegal sex-pat whoremonger' then I would not be too upset if the newspaper printed that photo, complete with an article that said that I were an illegal sex-pat whoremonger.

Furthermore, if the newspaper discovered that I was stealing money from charity tins to fund my illegal sex-pat whoremongering, I couldn't honestly complain if they expressed anger at my actions.

Just for the record: I am not an illegal sex-pat whoremonger and I don't steal from charity tins.

Or, alternatively:-

"rob his ass" = steal from his donkey.

"kill he white ass" = kill his albino donkey.

"jump that sweet ass" = bestiality with a donkey.

"rent a condo from his ass" = rent a condo from his donkey.

"invite her ass over for dinner" = Invite her donkey over for dinner.

How this topic can continue to generate so many replies is beyond my reasoning, especially as he,s getting unpaid publicity courtesy of T.Visa.

There are a lot more deserving debates going on than this one surely.

He is breaking the law making a living without the relevant visa ( i bet )

He is also a safety hazard situated where he is and needs removing by the authorities.

He needs taking in, investigated and given a final warning should he not have any form anywhere.

Kept under observation and if need be marked for deporting on his next visa visit having taken his details and put them on file.

Should he be obeying the laws on immigration that is.

He is not mentally ill or disabled and is just a low life con man, going on his past history, so give him what he deserves.

Forget the physical stuff by the way as this is silly, unlawful and will get you into deep brown stuff

Thai beggars are a part of Thai culture so up to them.

Genuine hard luck cases from overseas i will always have sympathy with and make a donation.

People like him, no fufin chance.

marshbags :o

Edited by marshbags

Have you ever heard about the expression "Live and Let Live"? Exactly!

Tell that to the poor, mistreated donkey.

That's why his picture should be removed from here, get consular/medical/mental attention as soon as possible, and a flight ticket to back home would be nice.

i like a sexy ass but have never ever associated it with a donkey - where did you come up with that?

how about rent a donkey from his ass?

or jump a donkey on his ass?

damm i need to go home.

i like a sexy ass but have never ever associated it with a donkey - where did you come up with that?

damm i need to go home.

do you need to borrow some money for the return journey?

That's why his picture should be removed from here, get consular/medical/mental attention as soon as possible, and a flight ticket to back home would be nice.

You just don't get it do you?

He DOESN'T want to go home. He's earning good money from a con. That is how he is funding his stay in Thailand.

damm i need to go home.

do you need to borrow some money for the return journey?

yes please around 100,000 baht should do it.

give him a donkey to ride home on... :o

You just don't get it do you?

He DOESN'T want to go home. He's earning good money from a con. That is how he is funding his stay in Thailand.

Is it illegal what he's doing?