Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Excellent ... thumbsup.gif

Mate, there is another photo place where people post photos of Pick-Ups / Utes etc

post-104736-0-16552900-1389736254_thumb.

That is an excellent photo .. maybe you could share that one there also?

Link is here ... people-and-their-pickups-in-thailand-images

Enjoy ...

• Like 2

Excellent ... thumbsup.gif

Mate, there is another photo place where people post photos of Pick-Ups / Utes etc

attachicon.gifpost-159058-0-09768300-1389700512.jpg

That is an excellent photo .. maybe you could share that one there also?

Link is here ... land-imagespeople-and-their-pickups-in-thai

Enjoy ...

Thanks for the link David

No problem in sharing this photo in land-imagespeople-and-their-pickups-in-thai i have a few more that i will post there as well. I have also noticed a thread started by Dancealot http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/685190-people-and-their-motorbikes-in-thailandimages/ so i will have to make some contrubutions on this one as well smile.png

• Like 1

Burning season . . .

That is Devine MJP , I remember as a young motorcyclist riding at night-time through the burning embers and ash , ahh the memories .

North Queensland had many an opportunity for a " Lout " back then .

Edited by Goompa
  • Like 2

Been out planting Coconut trees this morning. (only 7)

How long before you will be able to harvest any coconuts from these seedlings? I assume you are a patient person. biggrin.png

Just checked on google and it appears to be that they take 6-10 years to bear fruit and ten to fifteen years to reach full production.That probably depends on the variety and growing conditions.I'm not really bothered.I just like the look of the trees.

Edited by Ron19

Been out planting Coconut trees this morning. (only 7)

How long before you will be able to harvest any coconuts from these seedlings? I assume you are a patient person. biggrin.png

Just checked on google and it appears to be that they take 6-10 years to bear fruit and ten to fifteen years to reach full production.That probably depends on the variety and growing conditions.I'm not really bothered

.I just like the look of the trees.

Me too but rather than wait that long, it is easier to take photos of mature trees and have enlargements made of them and hang them around the house. laugh.pngwai2.gif

• Like 1