Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Shaggy, i couldn't get it in 2 parts...needed 3.

2nd attempt for Panorama shots of my main Clarias farm.

attachicon.gif20131005_180118.pngattachicon.gif20131005_180128.jpgattachicon.gif20131005_181038.jpg

Awesome RBH......that's a good little camera you have on your phone.

did you re-size the photos yourself or is it the standard setting on your camera?

The 3 pictures you see here, took me about 15 minutes to set up (I'm still experimenting, will take a lot lesser time once I'm familiar with it)... To get my desired vertical height in Panorama, i mark the ground on a start-stop angle°.

For the camera on my phone...At 180° i won't get a good height and i thought 120°, the angle of our eyes sight, the height would be fine. xhappy.png.pagespeed.ic.w4JpNxlSQh.png

Edited by RedBullHorn
  • Like 1

There's only one thing i don't get about panorama shots in general.

In very crafty way an extra dimension is added to a plain photo. The thought of being able to look left and right from the center of the picture and then imagine you are really looking around.

Why glue them together and try to make the border lines dissappear?

A quote from Goompa.............. "Where I see a boundary is that the photos I have pertains to the life of the farm .

When Shaggy started this thread it was the same , live the farm , live the dream"

I have noticed just recently that some of you have commented about the quality of the photos being posted and that you would try and do the same..........Why?

The photos that you guys are posting are just perfect........Why?

Why, because they come from the heart and the heart being your farm.I think every single one of them are brilliant.

When I first started this thread it was to show what I had made and I was dam_n proud of it,just the same as you are now.

There was no thought of framing,cropping or adjusting the photo.Why should I ? I loved everything that was in the photo....pig shit'n'all.

I second that. Well put, Shaggy.

The idea behind any photo is more important then the quality. I guess that answers my panorama inquirythumbsup.gif.

[edit] @Teligter: I know what you want to say now...

Edited by Dancealot

There I dug up my first personal photo I posted on Thaivisa.

Taken from my old thread I made in Europe.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/603662-adapting-to-be-able-to-live-at-the-farm/

• post-70928-0-33506900-1354960893_thumb.j

Crappy picture? Duh!... Forget about that. The picture means something to me and it made me feel better to share this with people who might relate.

I got great support and encouraging from members I have "grown accustomed" to, now.thumbsup.gif

Thank you all.

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 2

Thank you

Thank you many good friends to post .

I am out of quota today , but I see my name mentioned before ?

Did I start a heart felt issue?

Yeah , I am odd to thinking so be that , maybe one day I can think the same as you do .

So be that ,

You collectively are the warmest hearted people in the world today , don't change!

Goompa

• Like 1

At Donald place today checking out his ponds, he got some helpers to harvest his Pla Nin... and thanks for the beers Don.

Thanks RBH for sharing those photos of Donalds pond mate and to Donald for allowing you to share them with us.

That looks a great place to sit down in the evening and enjoy a beer of three. thumbsup.gif