I Was Arrested In A Restaurant.

muythai2013

OP can't say if what you say is true or not, but some things just don't add up.

I worked most of my life in various law enforcement type jobs.

Guys on top of the girl on the ground, take it you are fit, strong and trained. So why did you not just come up on the guy from behind, put anyone of a dozen arm locks, goose necks on him and put him face down on the ground, no need for a struggle.

Then you say, you and 2 friends were able to disperse the crowd, how exactly did you achieve this. Knock so many unconscious that the other retreated in fear, or maybe mean words.

Live here and that's not how Thai crowds work, if things get rough more and more Thais come.

I may very well be wrong, or there is much more to the story. Jim

its simple, read it again, it says i do thai boxing, not jujitsu so an armlock is not an option for me, and although we were outnumbered we were not in a football stadium, there was not an endless supply of opponents, it was not a busy area.

we do a few of them regardless of the number, the rest took off and stood up the street and got on there phones, no great mystery, no strange story, they were losing and took off, not strange where i come from.

now i have taught martial arts and do so to you guys, why dont you apply an armlock, when you have him face down on the ground your on the ground with him, you get stomped, roll on the floor laughing my ass off at that street strategy when not in uniform my friend.

never go to ground ever, this is not a jujitsu tournament.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

to true, they dont wait to see who is right or wrong, they see 3 farang fighting with a group of thai, a few thai were hurt quite a bit.

there reaction is drunken farang sex tourist make trouble again, not quiet family men who dont drink are helping a thai again.

Nope, wrong!

There reaction is: Farang, fighting muay thay style? And winning?

That can't be!

Face is so important, in a country, that never got colonized.

A country, that made a 'deal' with the Japanes, to keep it that way, after a couple of days active (and going to lose) war.

A country, that changed the name b/c of these from 'SIAM' to 'Land of free' (Thailand)

National pride is the reason for a lot of things.

And after that maybe "And because of you have money, I can't get a nice gf."

maybe, i have one fights in thai stadiums and been given much respect by the locals, but they are muay thai fan so may be different.

Mixing stadium fights with road fights?

Another mistake, methinks.

On the road, no one knows you, no one respects you.

As less, as more you are be able to kick asses.

It's only rage, they have to tun the page! (Again, normal (educated) people!)

If someone would know you, from the stadium maybe, and would be a respected Thai in that area, he could stop interaction of others with some simple sayings.

Then it would be your fight, with the people you've chosen to fight.

But don't expect, that it will happen everytime.

Thai rak Thai!

true, they like to see us in the ring.

Guys on top of the girl on the ground, take it you are fit, strong and trained. So why did you not just come up on the guy from behind, put anyone of a dozen arm locks, goose necks on him and put him face down on the ground, no need for a struggle.

Then you say, you and 2 friends were able to disperse the crowd, how exactly did you achieve this. Knock so many unconscious that the other retreated in fear, or maybe mean words.

Live here and that's not how Thai crowds work, if things get rough more and more Thais come.

its simple, read it again, it says i do thai boxing, not jujitsu so an armlock is not an option for me, and although we were outnumbered we were not in a football stadium, there was not an endless supply of opponents, it was not a busy area.

we do a few of them regardless of the number, the rest took off and stood up the street and got on there phones, no great mystery, no strange story, they were losing and took off, not strange where i come from.

now i have taught martial arts and do so to you guys, why dont you apply an armlock, when you have him face down on the ground your on the ground with him, you get stomped, roll on the floor laughing my ass off at that street strategy when not in uniform my friend.

As said don't know what or if this happened, but I have had occasion to bang someones head on the concrete. Not a pretty little Thai girl, but a big bad man doing 25 to life. Don't know how many time I banged his nut, but sure after the 3rd one he was not getting up and there was a lot of blood.

Must have been one tough Thai girl to get straight up and attack you. Jim

Me i just turn green and.. i smash puny human....

Ok all jokes aside, i wonder what i would do as i usually never get into fights. But if someone is getting killed... and im sure of it. I mean would you watch someone get killed.

About hitting a woman, so far i have never done that but if one is doing damage to me and its the only way to stop her..... i might change my mind.

In general i stay out of things, but some situations its not about farang.. thai ..white black.. but about other human being who need help or things end up real bad.

wow im shocked, a real reply by someone that thought about the post, someone with a brain, me to robblok, i hate fighting with a passion, just because i teach it does not mean i like engaging in it.

its pointless, im a very quiet family man.

I hate fighting too, don't like aggression and try to avoid it at all cost. But im not sure i could watch someone getting killed. Ok ill be honest i probably would not intervene if it means i would be dead too. But if i thought there was a good chance it would be ok yes i would help. I am no coward, but i also have no death-wish. Last time i was in a fight must have been 20 years ago. (not including fights with brother for fun)

it is dangerous, i was assaulted in Australia by 3 men, I am now retired from fightin as i sufferd severe head injuries, i was in hospital with numerous skull fractures, a blood clot on my brain and i dropped ten kg.

could not tast food or smell food for a year, they smacked the taste from my mouth.

Who is more dangerous three Aussies or a Thai lady with a shoe?

• Like 2

North American police would understand the OP's situation. Police always try to separate the man and the woman when dealing with a domestic disturbance. Even though you might THINK you are protecting the woman, it is often the woman who is the most dangerous once she has been freed of her beating. There have been many cases where the woman attacks the guy trying to protect her. And, in more than a few cases the "saviour" gets injured or killed by the woman he is trying to protect.

Thailand mate. Why risk your life doing 20 years in a BKK Jail and ruining your family's also for what could have turned out as murder for the sake of a unkown Thai female the argument between them you have no idea was about. Whether they were criminals - drugs.

Stupid mate stay out of any of that sh*t in Thailand. Watch what the Thai's do they stay out of it because they know the possible consequences.

• Like 2

As said don't know what or if this happened, but I have had occasion to bang someones head on the concrete. Not a pretty little Thai girl, but a big bad man doing 25 to life. Don't know how many time I banged his nut, but sure after the 3rd one he was not getting up and there was a lot of blood.

Must have been one tough Thai girl to get straight up and attack you. Jim

what thai girl, did you read the story, it was a man attacking the girl, and i jumped the man, then others joined in.

do you have reading issues.

so your in a quiet place, a man is destroying a woman, you all sit sipping your soup fearing to look side ways.

yet, you same people who are so afraid to glance sideways are on the net shooting off your mouths no end,

what does that say about your heart and soul, or lack of it,.

gonnoa sit on the keyboard and rip into people, but in a real situation stare at my plate and pray to god out of fear that no one comes my way.

yet you will make fun of someone who helped someone, and worse call me a liar or make tough guy jokes because its beyond some here, not all but some to lift a finger because you yourself are incapable and it burns you that others are capable.

hope you girlfriends and family can hold their own and dont have to rely on you guys, this does not apply to everyone here, only the mouths who will need a keyboard in the restaurant to hide behind.

thai girls have twice the heart, simple story, why talk trash as i said this is not a tough guy story, i was losing the fight, is that what a tough guy talks about, its a story about awareness and not messing with the natives.

Edited by muythai2013
  • Like 2

You wrote, "as i turned back to the girl on the ground, the stunner hit me in the eye with a high heel shoe, it caught me on the orbital bone and i will not lie a knocked her out."

Do you think it is unusual to be attacked by a Thai woman with a shoe? Try cleaver. Or pestle, or machete or broken beer bottle. What is unusual is for a man to hit a woman. I have had bones broken in Pattaya and lacerations in Lopburi, and hematomas in Hua Hin and never hit the woman. I'm a man. And if, god forbid, one hit a woman by mistake one certainly would not brag about it or even mention it.

Edited by chiangmaikelly

Too many violent foreigners looking for any excuse to have a fight.

Mind your own business, the locals don't like foreigners poking their nose in.

If you become involved in a fight with locals, under any pretense, you will be arrested and fined at the very least.

Only violent thugs get involved in street fights.

How hard is that to understand.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

You wrote, "as i turned back to the girl on the ground, the stunner hit me in the eye with a high heel shoe, it caught me on the orbital bone and i will not lie a knocked her out."

Do you think it is unusual to be attacked by a Thai woman with a shoe? Try cleaver. Or pestle, or machete or broken beer bottle. What is unusual is for a man to hit a woman. I have had bones broken in Pattaya and lacerations in Lopburi, and hematomas in Hua Hin and never hit the woman. I'm a man.

perhaps if you defended yourself you would not get injured, thats why i walked away uninjured.

i hit men that day, and other woman to, do i hit my wife, no, ever hit a girlfriend,no.

but if a woman steps to me in the street and starts swinging, she is going down.

ok man

• Like 1

Too many violent foreigners looking for any excuse to have a fight.

Mind your own business, the locals don't like foreigners poking their nose in.

If you become involved in a fight with locals, under any pretense, you will be arrested and fined at the very least.

How hard is that to understand.

how hard is it to understand that you should read all the post before you talk, i hate violence with a passion.

read back please.

how hard is that to understand before you poke your nose in, you dont know me my friend, i teach avoidence to my students.

Do you think it is unusual to be attacked by a Thai woman with a shoe? Try cleaver. Or pestle, or machete or broken beer bottle. What is unusual is for a man to hit a woman. I have had bones broken in Pattaya and lacerations in Lopburi, and hematomas in Hua Hin and never hit the woman. I'm a man.

perhaps if you defended yourself you would not get injured, thats why i walked away uninjured.

i hit men that day, and other woman to, do i hit my wife, no, ever hit a girlfriend,no.

but if a woman steps to me in the street and starts swinging, she is going down.

ok man

Of course that's why I got injured. I don't hit women. Stop period end of story. I have no respect for a man who does especially one who is trained in the martial arts.

ok man

Of course that's why I got injured. I don't hit women. Stop period end of story. I have no respect for a man who does especially one who is trained in the martial arts.

so a woman steps to you with a weapon, you stand there like a stunned mullet, ok.

I wasnt seeking your respect, are you aware of that.

Edited by muythai2013

ok man

so a woman steps to you with a weapon, you stand there like a stunned mullet, ok.

I wasnt seeking your respect, are you aware of that.

She came at me with a red high heeled shoe, yup. She came at me with a cleaver, yup. She came at me with a whiskey bottle, yup. I didn't stand there like a stunned mullet. I ran away. Hit a woman? No never. Wartime is a different story. I don't think most of Thailand is a war zone yet. Women don't run very fast in 5 inch heels especially with the sidewalks here. You're OK most of the time. It is part of being a man. You don't hit women.

• Like 2

how hard is that to understand before you poke your nose in, you dont know me my friend, i teach avoidence to my students.

You already admitted what and who you are ......... a man who hits women.

absolutly, yes i will defend myself, dont cut it short and leave out the reasons why to make me look bad.

i will hit you mother if she attacked me with a weapon, no apologies, dont expect remorse here they should not attack someone who never ever starts or bothers anyone.

i will hit you mother if she attacked me with a weapon, no apologies, dont expect remorse here they should not attack someone who never ever starts or bothers anyone.

You assaulted her boyfriend, almost killing him, then assaulted her, knocking her unconscious ...... doesn't sound like a person that never bothers anyone to me. Deportation and never allowed back into Thailand would have been my verdict.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

You already admitted what and who you are ......... a man who hits women.

absolutly, yes i will defend myself, dont cut it short and leave out the reasons why to make me look bad.

My mother would take a slipper to me.

Maybe I should have decked her?.

If an altercation occurs...evacuate the area asap...

Like it's been said,thais will gang up on the 'outsider' irrespective of who is right or not.

They are primitive monkeys..'justice' or 'chivalry' mean nothing to them

i wasnt interested in the thoughts or concerns of those watching, or how i was judged, or to be honest who joined in.

i was only interested in helping the girl, and i did.

wasnt looking for a handshake or a backslap,