Thai Actor Porames: ' I Wish I Was The One Who Died'

webfact

The CCTV footage shows unequivocally that they were not 'wrestling' for the gun and it was murder. It all depends how many copies of the CCTV clips have been leaked, and whether those people will do the right thing with them, should a cover up be started.

Is there CCTV footage in the public domain, or is your statement based on a media report?

My statement is based on knowing people who work at the building and have seen the footage.

It will be interesting to see what transpires then, whether they are told to shut up, threatened or offered financial reward to stay schtum.

Seems like the only way this guy will see justice is if your 'friends' either get a copy of the video out on public domain or call the police to register as a witness, having seen it!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if he feels bad enough to plead guilty....

Unlikely, that would mean taking responsibility for actions, some thing that is staggeringly amiss in this society. However, when the Thai government also has people with previous, then it's no surprise that it seeps down into the rest of the society.

Edited by mrtoad

Well the bloke is an actor. Slip into character, throw a bit of remorse out, then back to normal.

But he will always be a killer for the rest of his miserable life.

Jimmy Nail? Not exactly an always miserable life! ;)

-mel.

So, go kill yerself and give yer estate to the dead man's family/

Nuff sed, or is he another Thai rich kid thing? That is thing, not a child.

BTW, you can get the gun on Suk 7. Starnge the cops don't know that.

Edited by Soi Sauce

The location of this killing in Thonglor was similar to the Red Bull Ferrari hit and run cop killing. Thinglor seems like a hotspot for killings by hi - sos who are likely to walk. We are still waiting some word from the newspaper on the Red Bull ferrari driver, the hit and run cop killing, and the obstruction of justice by senior police as previously reported in this newspaper.

So, go kill yerself and give yer estate to the dead man's family/

Nuff sed, or is he another Thai rich kid thing? That is thing, not a child.

BTW, you can get the gun on Suk 7. Starnge the cops don't know that.

Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism. (Robert Heinlein)

Depending on the vengefulness of the family members of the guy that got killed, he may get his

wish to move onto the next life......

I'll say this. If this bastard murderd my son his wish would have already come true.

Slimey little xxxx deservers everthing he gets. Id say from the law but looks like justice could be done in other ways.

Guns on the tv at 6pm helps kids think they are cool. All the students in my M2 class talk about them.

I caught some utter drivvle on tv the other day were a cop shoots a bad sexy girl in her speeding truck right in the forehead. Shot of her was with a hole and blood coming from it - 6:45pm Want to do something then they should create a watershed or try something

Edited by metisdead

“I sincerely apologize for what I have done. If I could turn back time, I would not have done so or I should have been the one who died,” the 33-year-old actor said.

Isn't this statement an admission?

There has been a lot of talk about the availability and unauthorized possession of firearms etc etc lets see what happens with this case.

But I guess that if it is believe that someone can 'accidentally' shoot and kill a person whilst having dinner in a restaurant then this guy has every chance of walking!

UPDATE:

Thonglor shooting not accidental, CCTV footage shows

By Praj Kiatpongsan

180214-578x311.jpg

Photo: Dailynews

BANGKOK: -- Dailynews today published a CCTV image of the Thonglor shooting in which Channel 3 actor Porames “Phee” Singhpho allegedly killed Nopphadol “Ae” Athibuy. The image shows that the gunshot might not have been an accidental discharge, as Phee had originally claimed.

The CCTV footage, which was obtained from a crosswalk near the crime scene, displayed Phee, who was wearing a white shirt, pointing a gun at his 44-year-old friend, who was wearing a black shirt, and shooting him down. This latest report is at odds with Phee’s previous claim that the gunfire was the accidental result of a brawl in which he and Ae were engaged. [more...]

Full story: http://www.coconutsbangkok.com/news/thonglor-shooting-not-accidental-cctv-footage-shows/

-- COCONUTS Bangkok 2013-01-24

footer_n.gif

UPDATE:

By Praj Kiatpongsan

180214-578x311.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Dailynews today published a CCTV image of the Thonglor shooting in which Channel 3 actor Porames “Phee” Singhpho allegedly killed Nopphadol “Ae” Athibuy. The image shows that the gunshot might not have been an accidental discharge, as Phee had originally claimed.

The CCTV footage, which was obtained from a crosswalk near the crime scene, displayed Phee, who was wearing a white shirt, pointing a gun at his 44-year-old friend, who was wearing a black shirt, and shooting him down. This latest report is at odds with Phee’s previous claim that the gunfire was the accidental result of a brawl in which he and Ae were engaged. [more...]

Full story: http://www.coconutsb...-footage-shows/

footer_n.gif

Liar, liar pants on fire!

Then again: this is Thailand and truth is like time....very relative!

• Like 1

UPDATE:

By Praj Kiatpongsan

180214-578x311.jpg

Full story: http://www.coconutsb...-footage-shows/

footer_n.gif

Looks accidental to mewhistling.gif no malicious intentent.