Clouds

Kan Win

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Shag. First photo is of clouds. Second photo is of awesomeness . . . Congrats!

I really enjoy a photo with just two colours in it at various shades, tones, contrasts, exposure and wotnot.

Thanks mate,I appreciate the positive feedback.The first photo was as it came out of the camera but the second one I had a little fiddle

around with the clarity and a few other bits n bobs.....I like the second one also biggrin.png

^^ Shag. First photo is of clouds. Second photo is of awesomeness . . . Congrats!

I really enjoy a photo with just two colours in it at various shades, tones, contrasts, exposure and wotnot.

Thanks mate,I appreciate the positive feedback.The first photo was as it came out of the camera but the second one I had a little fiddle

around with the clarity and a few other bits n bobs.....I like the second one also biggrin.png

I feel like I'm in that second photo when I look at it. Feels like I'm there.

Oh Jimmy, send the rain up here. Use DHL if needs be. Dry as a bone. My well is dry. We need water.

It's in the mail!!!.... biggrin.png

Actually this morning, the thunder booming... I think we are in for it today...wink.png Parts of Chawang got flooded last week, but the rest of Samui, has not really had enough yet... so guess we are now over due!

• 1 month later...

^^ I love these dirt tracks. Up here in the sticks, just out the back, all there is are dirt tracks and farms. I've always meant to get myself a powerful dirt bike, but I feel much more than my age these days and financially everything else seems to get in the way of a good time.

^^ I love these dirt tracks. Up here in the sticks, just out the back, all there is are dirt tracks and farms. I've always meant to get myself a powerful dirt bike, but I feel much more than my age these days and financially everything else seems to get in the way of a good time.

This is looking toward the beach area .... gets a few big puddles after rain!..... they are drying up now!

Yep.... money can be an issue to getting the things we want or think we want wink.png !

IMG_9982.JPG

^^ I have stopped at a Honda Click. Looked at a Ninja 650r. Looked at a Versys. A CB500X. A CRF250L.

I'll just fall off and the thing. It will hurt. It will probably result in terrible injury. Not out here thanks!

It also conflicts with a move from Pentax to Nikon full frame planned for the end of this year.

Archived