What Is The Average Monthly Salary Of Company Drivers In Chiang Mai

pinayinchiangmai

9000 Baht or so?

Thank you. I'm just getting an idea as to how much is the average salary. Do you know where we can hire local thai drivers in Chiang mai? The driver working for my husband's company apparently was demanding a higher salary, when in fact he is already paid way more than the average. Guys, if any one of you know a local thai driver the company can hire, please let me know.

In Rayong, working for a multinational logistics firm, driving south into Malaysia and north into China, just over 20,000 a month including OT. His brother gets part of the salary to "comply" with company driving time policy.

He thinks he does 90 hours a week.

I guess Chiang Mai would be similar.

I know a company driver in BKK who works for a Japanese company. He gets 10,000 per month but has use of the vehicle (a Camry) 24 hours a day to use plus fuel etc. He is on call 24 hours a day but rarely gets called out plus goes with the boss when he goes on a vacation ( hotels etc. ). He is able to go back home to Chiang Rai at Songhan and other Thai holidays with the company paying for the fuel in the company car.The perks probably double his salary.