Urgent - Home Needed For Puppy

dotx

This little guy just turned four months old and he’s in desperate need of a home. The owners will “get rid of him” (and I don’t mean giving him away) if he doesn’t find a new home within the next couple of weeks. His dad is a terrier and his mom is a poodle, so this is a tiny dog. About 4kg (both mom and dad are around 5kg, so the puppy won’t get much bigger).

I know you can’t tell from the photo, but he’s actually soft and fluffy. Very active and lots of fun. He’s been vaccinated and dewormed.

I already have three dogs and can’t take in another one. If you or anybody you know is interested, please send me a message. I find the owners' behavior really shameful (especially since they're foreigners and they should know better), but right now I want to focus on saving the puppy's life. Please, if you have any suggestions or know of anybody who might be interested, send me a message.

post-101620-0-30207100-1359074986_thumb.

post-101620-0-49812900-1359074994_thumb.

We have two adopted soi dogs already and they will not accept another one into the family (we tried two times), but that is a cute pup and I hope you can find a good home for him. I'll ask around my neighborhood.

Thanks. Please let me know if anybody's interested.

If there are no takers - and if you can (somehow) get this little dog direction Pattaya, my neighbour here would be happy to take him in. He's already got 2 other dogs and he loves them to bits !

Hope it works-out for this puppy !

Cheers,

Jaap

"The more people I meet, the more I appreciate my dog . . . "