That Walk ?

Vinny1967

I've seen this for many years but now I'm living in LOS I have to know about this.I'm talking about the way a lot of thai women walk.It's like a sort of sexy walk,almost catwalk like.Do they spend years practising it ?.Is it natural ?.I've asked my other half and she said it's all fake.Anyone else noticed this ?

It's like a sort of sexy walk,almost catwalk like.

As most are using flip-flops or the like, what's sexy about the walk, especially when they attempt to walk quickly with them (like passing a busy street)? It looks more like they are trying to get rid off something stuck on the soles.

• Like 1

If they are wearing high heels ,yes . And yes they must practice with the high heels. Unfortunately , members of the third sex are more likely to be wearing high heels in Thailand and on realization or this ,sometimes, or often, the sexiness is decreased.

Semper, that is the longest reply i have seen from you but i agree with the bit about trying to get rid off something stuck on the soles. Often it is more of a lazy shuffle than a walk.

Edited by xen

Used to be I'd see a good looking woman and I'd think "WOW!"

Now when I see a woman all dolled-up I think "is that reallly a guy?"

Been out here too long I guess.

If "she's" tall with big hands and looks like "she" is trying way too hard, it's most likely a dude.

The Hillary Bars on Soi 4 have signs that state "no service lady boy," so you're pretty safe looking for real women in those spots.

If "she's" tall with big hands and looks like "she" is trying way too hard, it's most likely a dude.

Was recently watching a re-run of Monk.

He's hanging out with some guys and a gal walks past, one of the guys says "Now that's a real woman!"

Monk says "yeah, no Adam's apple."

Really hit home watching it in Thailand.

It's like a sort of sexy walk,almost catwalk like.

As most are using flip-flops or the like, what's sexy about the walk, especially when they attempt to walk quickly with them (like passing a busy street)? It looks more like they are trying to get rid off something stuck on the soles.

spoken like someone who just cant accept that not all of us live in the sticks

*apparently* ... 'that walk' if you are viewing a lady in stiletto heels can be achieved by making one heel slightly smaller then the other ... thous creating the exaggerated hip swing that is viewed as attractive.

Others have other methods ...

This technique however may prove problematic for some member here ... rolleyes.gif

People that walk barefoot (or in moccasins for example) walk and run differently to people clumping around in hob nailed boots. Why has the shovel not caught on in Thailand? Because, traditionally, they can't push it down with their foot. Despite all their efforts to disguise the fact that most of them have peasant origins, you see the proof every day.

There is a new fashion in America for running barefoot and it has been shown that these people run differently after a few months. There is also some archaeological proof of this when ancient foot prints are found, the guys were landing on their toes instead of their heels as modern Europeans do.