Song Suggesting Threesome Lands Luk Tung Singer In Internet Dog House: Thailand

webfact

There is one that is popular that's worse. I've seen it performed at weddings and even monk celebrations. The singer and dancers simulate orgasms, and the lyrics mention itchy pussy. That video/song is tame by comparison.

There is one that is popular that's worse. I've seen it performed at weddings and even monk celebrations. The singer and dancers simulate orgasms, and the lyrics mention itchy pussy. That video/song is tame by comparison.

Yeah, that annoying song is called Kan Hoo, (translated literally means itchy ear, but a non-veiled euphemism for an itchy pussy, and the lyrics go on to say how inserting cotton doesn't help the itch, etc..). The girl who performs it is called Ja Turbo, who dresses, acts, gyrates and sings just like a bar girl who graduated to the big stage. She has made a lot of money, but also gotten a lot of grief from authorities. There are various versions on youtube, some showing guys in the audience shoving 1000 notes into her crotch, etc.. on stage.

• Like 1

I REALLY wish, that the ones that are so "outraged" about this (and a shop in Australia, using the name "Buddha"...and toilets in Holland) would just ONES raise their voice, when something really bad is happening. You know...like corruption, hi-so's getting away with murder, raped tourists...and stuff like that!

...mai pen rai...

• Like 1

Yeah, that annoying song is called Kan Hoo, (translated literally means itchy ear, but a non-veiled euphemism for an itchy pussy, and the lyrics go on to say how inserting cotton doesn't help the itch, etc..). The girl who performs it is called Ja Turbo, who dresses, acts, gyrates and sings just like a bar girl who graduated to the big stage. She has made a lot of money, but also gotten a lot of grief from authorities. There are various versions on youtube, some showing guys in the audience shoving 1000 notes into her crotch, etc.. on stage.

The so-called annoying song, for you, is sung by Ja Kunhoo, and no, she does not sing like a bar girl. Listen to her vcd and open your mind to the sweet songs of the young lady from a very poor family.

Itchy ears,

When I first heard that song it was through a distorted sound system and I thought she was singing about an itchy arse.

It may not have been the sound system that was distorted. I'm no expert but it sounds like they've used a high level of auto tune on part of it.