Life's A Beach In Thailand

Kan Win

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a convention of "Lolly-pop" people! (Brits will understand that!) Antong National Marine park off Samui...

Jimmy I think you are referring to a "school crossing patrol officer" and that would also be Angthong National Marine Park.

Not to be pedantic or anything, it's just way PC England is these days, be thankful you managed to escape. biggrin.png

What shadows DAL ??? ^ Not sure what you are seeing that I am not???

I used an HDR effect on a bunch of images yesterday, .... sure makes images "POP"... but perhaps a bit over baked? Waiting on comments.... wink.png

another long tail ... with people!

Angtong%252520Marine%252520Park%252520-1

slightly more adjustment....

Angtong%2520Marine%2520Park%2520-1391.jp

Perhaps if anyone wants to comment ... start a new .... rather reply too..... or right click on the images and delete within the reply! wink.png

Edited by samuijimmy

• 2 weeks later...

We've got those same trees on Samui beaches too!

HDR. Should i leave it on Auto or turn it off.?. Dont know what it does.O.K no surprise there, thought it was a filter ting

I think it's a case of experimenting, some images really seem to "pop" with using it it... some over do it... as in the sea scene, I did sometime back... but I have since changed some back...

I am using it through Google Chrome and Picasa, not with the camera.... It really shows up some details in the image otherwise not there ..... Open to comments.. wink.png

• Like 1