Life's A Beach In Thailand

Kan Win

• 2 weeks later...

yes same beach as 488 DAL ^ pretty rough these days up to 2 metre waves! I can hear from the house!

2 meter waves... coffee1.gif

Here are 30cm waves on Samui coming from the north in april. For easy size comparison see the Thai fisherman, cliche farang or Thai woman.

Let's see them big waves, Jimmy.thumbsup.gif

Also for easy comparison and image size calibration for NEW posters:

[800wide]

[1024 wide]

Good idea, DAL.... clap2.gif

As long as there is no additional text beside the photo (only underneath or above) then screen display problems should be a thing of the past for everyone.

• Like 2

I had to destroy a page on the last post , so scroll sideways if you care to go back and relive the past w00t.gif

I think I better post thumbnails from now on in , don't want a mutiny now do we ?

Edited by Goompa
  • Like 1

The jungle route to the Banana beach in Phuket

16166564196_1ed30b55cb_c.jpg

Wading through the little river

16006555967_a7e4e332c1_c.jpg

Almost there.. nope, this is a wrong place

16004900018_c60ee582b9_c.jpg

Over the rocks and finally there.

15569967684_922867b509_c.jpg

Thanks Goomps. No filters. These were from Canon SX50. I also liked the 3rd the most. I have another one, but I'm planning to use it on Water scenes :)

Yeah I like #3 too.

On a constructive note I will mention something you might not be aware of in Lightroom.

In the Lens Corrections bit, click on basic and enable Remove Chromatic Abberation, then click on colour tab and check the box again if it's not already checked and use the defringe slider.

It will nicely correct the CA on the 1st photo top left in the tree branches. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...