Life's A Beach In Thailand

Kan Win

^^^ SJ...Could be sea anemonies....animals not vegies...they eat plankton & small fish etc.

Easy way to tell is touch one tentacle with your finger, if it reacts then it's an anemonie.

No reaction then it's a plant....then again....hmmmmmm. Have a go...they don't sting.

Well they do sting & that's how they kill small fish but the sting doesn't hurt your finger,

maybe an itch & that's about it. Go on...have a go.

Edited by sunshine51
  • Like 1

I did look at the Blogging thing, I see I actually started one, back in 2007 when I first moved to Thailand, ... it went nowhere... no views whistling.gif

I was surprised it was still there... "blogspot" or something like that! I did fiddle a bit this morning... but got bored quite quickly! coffee1.gif

Meanwhile this afternoon...

A lot of bobbing heads down at the beach, Saturdays and Sundays, are popular days for locals and their kids to go swimming...thumbsup.gif

untitled-0942.jpg

These floaty things help! especially father, but many kids have them too!

untitled-0946.jpg

SJ do you have a separate Samui beach & daily life blog site? pretty sure if you did, it would be a web hit!

OMG! w00t.gif That would be a lot of work... I think, but perhaps and idea to look at?

seriously . . you have the top knowledge of that island, the time? & most of all...the daily pics! mingle with some words . . . a few vids (host em on YT) a few maps (google) a few local reviews . . etc... Worth considering again . . . wink.png (i'd be doing it post-haste if i was there full time)

• Like 2

SJ do you have a separate Samui beach & daily life blog site? pretty sure if you did, it would be a web hit!

OMG! w00t.gif That would be a lot of work... I think, but perhaps and idea to look at?

seriously . . you have the top knowledge of that island, the time? & most of all...the daily pics! mingle with some words . . . a few vids (host em on YT) a few maps (google) a few local reviews . . etc... Worth considering again . . . wink.png (i'd be doing it post-haste if i was there full time)

Thanks Goshawk, I appreciate your comments and idea... you might motivate me yet!!! biggrin.png

It's time sitting at the computer, a few hours in the mornings, then again in the evening ... most days.... facepalm.gif the hardest part is sorting images for something like that... and remembering exactly where a location is, and when!

The one thing I am bad at is naming images and locations that adds hours of extra "work" ....Often, I upload images within a day or two of taking them, otherwise I forget "where was that"? whistling.giftongue.png ....

OK another image... just so it some thing to look at an not just read.... (as per my comment in Shaggy's question... )

Maenam beach as I was leaving this afternoon! most others getting ready to leave too!

untitled-0951.jpg

• Like 2

^^^ SJ...You shouldda got a few pix of the beach agro & models & photogs...

Then posted em here of course! Ahhh well...there's always next time I guess.

That would give Oily another reason to delete another image or two!!! facepalm.gif .... We don't want to upset the Mods! biggrin.png

The way I looked at the situation, it was none of my business... I did not take pics of the parties, for that reason... wink.png

Let's move on to Haad Rin beach Koh Phangan! I am sure it might be a different sight, on FMP nights!

It was the wide open frontal presentation, which had to be removed - unfortunately.

Let me make this ok for you. Hopefully these two young ladies at Mai Khao beach will do the trick.

16739723170_13fd55e262_c.jpg

Girls at the beach by pekkaoilinki, on Flickr