Food Photography

Dancealot

Thanks guys.... seems to me another member reached the same "milestone" recently, but he's keeping very quiet ....whistling.giftongue.png

I now know why the made a special effort to buy that type of candles, and preparing the cakes, of course putting that many candles on the the cakes would have caused a total melt down.....gigglem.gif

IMG_4320-68.jpg

I suppose I should be a part of the well-wishes mate , but to be honest ..... I am in denial !

Best of Luck to you SJ , I can already see you had a great time

• Like 2

I like the black background , well I mean to say the background amplifies the contrast in the image . Nice .

The pineapple is as far as I am aware the only edible Bromeliad , all others are poisonous .

Not much of a feast to say the least ...sad.png

I like the black background , well I mean to say the background amplifies the contrast in the image . Nice .

I have a sheet of flexible black plastic that I dig out for a backdrop sometimes. It's a bit too reflective though so had to use a spot light source to brighten the front image up forcing the black blacker. Need to go looking for more backdrops in different colors and maybe make a lightbox. Also need to get an off camera flash sometime. smile.png

• Like 1

I know it's just a pineapple but not what I normally see. Saw them on the table where my wife just got them but they were tiny, about 1/3 or smaller then the size of a normal pineapple. She said they were very good, not too sweet and not too sour...

This sort of pineapple is called "Batavia", the only sort I can eat without causing a cauterization of my mouth...