True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

Hi all,

I have been following this thread for some time and it has been extremely helpful which I appreciate, and a special thanks to bangkok blue for his input.

I have decided to join the forum and to the discussion now.

I had my box installed a week or so ago, all is ok, although I don't find the system it as user friendly as True was.

Anyway, my 6 EPL channels are not showing up as in HD. Does anyone else have this too?

Pat

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stadium Two channel is now showing live basket ball.

Great HD picture and the English language option is crystal clear.

What is the English language option and where is it on the remote?

Thanks.

Under audio (green button)

I've been pressing that and it is Thai only. Plus none of the BPL channels are in HD?

Typical!

They've been advertising it on their channels. They will supply router and everything. Just give the call centre a call, may solve your problem, if in a condo.

I will try that this weekend. Might be my only option for the time being as the condo nazi police are being less than helpful.

Thanks.

I wish I could give more advice. Maybe a politely worded letter, translated into Thai explaining the situation might help. I feel your pain, I had a similar situation when rights switched from ESPN to true sport channels. Took a few months to sort, but easier as on same system.

Ok, sorry false alam. They are HD. I got in a fizz as if you notice all the other HD channels have the HD logo at the top of the screen except the BPL channels fro some reason. Most of the other channels are good quality so wasn't sure if they were in HD or not, but on closer inspection I can see the difference and the HD logo does appear at the bottom when you change the channel.

Primary, so Thai on this case. I've been told english Defo available for footy, in time for charity shield. Also told that we'll still get John dykes an co.

Cheers blue, why not just say thai for heavens sake.

I have no sound from 'eng' today, but not worried, maybe they are working on something.

Seems everyone is getting the 'jerking'interference then. Seems better on some channels than others. Fingers crossed they solve this soon! BPL channels started broadcasting yesterday. Preview shows, (in english) Red Bull racing shows (Thai only) and FIBA basketball (in english).

Primary, so Thai on this case. I've been told english Defo available for footy, in time for charity shield. Also told that we'll still get John dykes an co.

I have no sound from 'eng' today, but not worried, maybe they are working on something.

The downside to Dykesey and co is having to listen to Alan 'marquee signing' Curbsihley and Mr personality himself Michael 'I prefer horse racing anyway' Owen

The downside to Dykesey and co is having to listen to Alan 'marquee signing' Curbsihley and Mr personality himself Michael 'I prefer horse racing anyway' Owen

yes tech guy at CTH HQ advised exactly that. Other channels, like fox crime have option to change to English.

Seems everyone is getting the 'jerking'interference then. Seems better on some channels than others. Fingers crossed they solve this soon! BPL channels started broadcasting yesterday. Preview shows, (in english) Red Bull racing shows (Thai only) and FIBA basketball (in english).

my system goes from 127-145,no 131-136.i'm obviously hoping they sort it out soon!!

PST

I've only had that on SKY news.

You can also pay at 7/11.

CTH are advertising IPTV. This may get around the issue with condos. Give them a call and ask.

I just spoke to their cs "no no mr.. this cth satellite cable and premier leauge, this no iptv" :blink:

Is there some secret code word I need to use? :lol: