True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

Question

The cable version of CTH has a set top box or not??/

I have sophon,so the only slot on tv is taken up,do they splice and switch on and off from a set top box??/

no expert,sorry

Ihave ordered satelite but now been given a sat list which is only 117 channels not 142,they never told me this.I am waiting for a set top box,as there is a shortage,so now my installation is the 8th august,what a fiasco from the pattaya thai office,they are useless,couldnt even tell me if i can pay by 7/11

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a footnote, I have a 50" tv and not all the channels are filling the screen, has anyone else found this? The yellow buttom on the remote is what you need if you have this proble, but it doesn't always fix it....fortuantely all the BPL channels are ok (at the moment anyway) so not too fussed about it.

Question

I have sophon,so the only slot on tv is taken up,do they splice and switch on and off from a set top box??/

no expert,sorry

Ihave ordered satelite but now been given a sat list which is only 117 channels not 142,they never told me this.I am waiting for a set top box,as there is a shortage,so now my installation is the 8th august,what a fiasco from the pattaya thai office,they are useless,couldnt even tell me if i can pay by 7/11

I'm sure you will get the full package..to be honest I have no idea how many channels I have as I haven't counted them, and let's be honest most of it is rubbish anyway.

I used that office and they did tell me I could pay at 7/11.

The cable package has 142 channels

The satellite package has 115 channels

All those moaning about Curbishly and Co. were clearly not around in the days of Shebbie Singh. Andy Penders and Steve McMahon.

Also the shambles of the True Visions efforts when they first got the BPL.

• Like 2

Question

no expert,sorry

I'm sure you will get the full package..to be honest I have no idea how many channels I have as I haven't counted them, and let's be honest most of it is rubbish anyway.

Thanks Pat.The most important thing to me is the epl,so 900 baht,cable or sat is ok.I have downgraded my true to gold now so not much difference in price.Thanks for the reply

Question

no expert,sorry

Thanks Pat.The most important thing to me is the epl,so 900 baht,cable or sat is ok.I have downgraded my true to gold now so not much difference in price.Thanks for the reply.U must have sat then???,they told me cable is not available yet

Question

no expert,sorry

I just had a count up, I have got 109 give or take 1 or 2.

Question

no expert,sorry

Thanks Pat.The most important thing to me is the epl,so 900 baht,cable or sat is ok.I have downgraded my true to gold now so not much difference in price.Thanks for the reply.U must have sat then???,they told me cable is not available yet

Cheers somt.

is it not a problem to have true and cth running into the same tv?

I must admit I think they are being shrewd there, there are going to be some things I miss on true...CNBC being one of them...cth don't even have bloomberg.

no probs having another dish and box for satelite system,was more worried about having sophon and cth,both cable

Question

no expert,sorry

Cheers somt.

I must admit I think they are being shrewd there, there are going to be some things I miss on true...CNBC being one of them...cth don't even have bloomberg.

All those moaning about Curbishly and Co. were clearly not around in the days of Shebbie Singh. Andy Penders and Steve McMahon.

I 'clearly' was around for those days, and I was being tongue in cheek anyway, which I thought was pretty obvious to anyone with a bit of savvy.

Are you saying that we should be comparing everyone to Shebby Singh then, and therefore no English pundit is above critism simply because they are not Shebby Singh?

I 'clearly' was around for those days, and I was being tongue in cheek anyway, which I thought was pretty obvious to anyone with a bit of savvy.

Are you saying that we should be comparing everyone to Shebby Singh then, and therefore no English pundit is above critism simply because they are not Shebby Singh?

God forbid,we could have had Michael Owen,what a boring fart he is

no probs having another dish and box for satelite system,was more worried about having sophon and cth,both cable

Question

no expert,sorry

Cheers somt.

Yes I have sat, so can't help you with the cable query.

So will you just have your true and cth boxes plugged into 2 seperate HDM1 ports in your tv?

Shoossh...remember we can't critisize an English pundit...he's not Shebby Singh.

Shoossh...remember we can't critisize an English pundit...he's not Shebby Singh.

Shebby got a good job with Blackburn Rovers didnt he???/

If I decided to keep a true box would it beb

be a problem running both of them into the same tv via a HTMI port...both are satelite...

I have a Truevision system and a CTH system connected to the same TV via separate HDMI sockets and it's not a problem. No interference between the 2.

Of course, you must have each box connected to their respective dishes by a separate cable.

be a problem running both of them into the same tv via a HTMI port...both are satelite...

I have a Truevision system and a CTH system connected to the same TV via separate HDMI sockets and it's not a problem. No interference between the 2.

Of course, you must have each box connected to their respective dishes by a separate cable.

thanks for the reply,much appreciated

Ok tks. I already have true but got disconnected 2 days ago but close to a u-turn now and may just go for 1 gold package, I think I'm gonna miss a few things.

Primary, so Thai on this case. I've been told english Defo available for footy, in time for charity shield. Also told that we'll still get John dykes an co.

I don't mind if we get John Cleese, as long as it's in English. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Primary, so Thai on this case. I've been told english Defo available for footy, in time for charity shield. Also told that we'll still get John dykes an co.

I don't mind if we get John Cleese, as long as it's in English. biggrin.png

HEHEHEHEHEHE

Very true