True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

I might be missing something here but couldn't CTH put a schedule of games and channels program on their web site.or do we get RSI from surfing channels ?

While I appreciate they are the new kids on the block they didn't start this week and they have,like all of us, had the EPL draw for months.

Might be a high incidence of rising hypertension through Thailand come Saturday night and I will be really pissed off if its not in English.Even Thai Ch 7 can do that

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

365 Sport TV looks OK, but doesn't show every game. Good if you support the top four, but maybe not worth the money for someone like me (Southampton). If it showed all the games I'd get it in.

Free this weekend, they are showing 5 games I think, also games on demand, they are supposed to be sending the software this week by email, seems a good set up, definatly worth B600 a month if it is IPTV quality

Yes I got the same info Bartender. The only thing that remains to be seen is the quality of the picture, the rest of it seem to be a good set up.

I can't get the blinking thing to install, I get an error message "msvcr100.dll is missing from your computer", I have installed what is supposed to be missing, which is Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, but message still keeps popping up. I have tried unistalling 365sport and starting again, ut not working.

No reponse from 365 support in over 24 hours

365 Sport TV looks OK, but doesn't show every game. Good if you support the top four, but maybe not worth the money for someone like me (Southampton). If it showed all the games I'd get it in.

Free this weekend, they are showing 5 games I think, also games on demand, they are supposed to be sending the software this week by email, seems a good set up, definatly worth B600 a month if it is IPTV quality

Yes I got the same info Bartender. The only thing that remains to be seen is the quality of the picture, the rest of it seem to be a good set up.

I can't get the blinking thing to install, I get an error message "msvcr100.dll is missing from your computer", I have installed what is supposed to be missing, which is Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, but message still keeps popping up. I have tried unistalling 365sport and starting again, ut not working.

No reponse from 365 support in over 24 hours

They have registered my account but haven't got round to giving me access to their channels. Could they be overwhelmed?

Channel 131, Stadium 1, is actually showing a game. Chelsea v Sunderland from a couple of years ago, WITH ENGLISH COMMENTARY. Calm down everyone.

Omigod! They're going to show the 2011-12 season and hope nobody notices!

laugh.pnglaugh.png

TBH, I wouldn't mind as we won the prem that year biggrin.png

To avoid mass panic change audio at k.o. If you do before you will probably get silence. This was the case for EPL ASIA trophy. English defo working as was available for Asia basketball competition too. John dykes and co should be available from end of September on new stadium 7 channel, which launches then.

Games listed to be shown on 365 Bet tonight. Channel 2

18:10 (L)Leeds vs Sheffield Wed

18:45 (L) BPL: LIV vs. STO

21:00 (L) BPL: WHU vs. CAR

23:30 (L) BPL: SWA vs MANU

Over the moon that the Leeds game is on.

Why it will only end in disappointment when shef weds win.

• Like 1

Thanks for your vote of confidence Stoneyboy!

I am hoping so.

I too have downlaoded the 365Sport so I'll see how it goes tonight. Fingers crossed.

Channel 131, Stadium 1, is actually showing a game. Chelsea v Sunderland from a couple of years ago, WITH ENGLISH COMMENTARY. Calm down everyone.

Repeated games are always in ENGLISH COMMENTARY

So i wouldn't be telling everyone to calm down just yet.

Just make sure you all have CTH tel numbers to hand wherever you are. Bombard them with complaints if they forget to flip the audio switch in the engineering studio. The technology is proven, and they understand the issues, but if the guy responsible for the switch (or whatever) doesn't give a <deleted>, or more likely not been briefed or trained properly, it could be quiet in the opening game...

Phoned a guy in On Nut an hour ago. He says that he will be here at 2:30 to install CTH. Cutting it close. Fingers crossed.

Good luck! Cutting it very close.

Don't let the installer go with the usual - it'll be authorised soon, call me if you have any problems. It did work for me but that was 3 hours latersmile.png . Hate to think of you biting your finger nails down and judging when to cut your losses and head down Sukhumvit!

Repeated games are always in ENGLISH COMMENTARY

So i wouldn't be telling everyone to calm down just yet.

Just make sure you all have CTH tel numbers to hand wherever you are. Bombard them with complaints if they forget to flip the audio switch in the engineering studio. The technology is proven, and they understand the issues, but if the guy responsible for the switch (or whatever) doesn't give a <deleted>, or more likely not been briefed or trained properly, it could be quiet in the opening game...
I have the direct number for the technical dept. if there's no english commentary for the Liverpool game, or any if them for that matter, I will post here. A few if the tech guys speak reasonable english.