True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True had a similar problem if I remember rightly.

Used to fade in and out a bit but at least it was audible, while I'm having a whinge they could do with moving the on screen graphic showing the score further to the left, looks like they've placed it so it would be in the corner of a 4:3 aspect screen.

My beef wasn't with the sound if was that the picture was occassionaly moving. I assume I wasn't the only one who had this?

As said earlier, to get a better sound, press the green button twice, or until you see a sign like a bow tie and you will get a better sound.

But overall, not bad.

My beef wasn't with the sound if was that the picture was occassionaly moving. I assume I wasn't the only one who had this?

As said earlier, to get a better sound, press the green button twice, or until you see a sign like a bow tie and you will get a better sound.

But overall, not bad.

Of course the picture was moving, they're all running around cheesy.gif

Managers pre and post match interviews would be good! They cut from Manyoo warm up, David Moyes about to be interviewed, then Thai presenters returned!!! Why can't we hear Arsene Wenger? Had a word with my friends at the nation to push for an exact date on stadium 7 PLTV channel launch. Like I said they messaged me to say late September, but TIT, these things can be forgotten and pushed back. Bit of media pressure might speed things up hopefully! I suspect the delay may be because of satellite transponder space and maybe making sure they get the most important things right first; the live games.

Edited by bangkok blue

BKK Bar Report:

Gullivers didn't miss a beat with CTH on display on all screens. Saw the Liverpool win there.

At Robin Hood (Suk soi 33/1) they had many games on through Astro SuperSport out of Malaysia. The manager said CTH was super expensive for his bar/resto so Astro SuperSport to the rescue. So, no CTH at Robin Hood, but no matter.

BKK Bar Report:

Gullivers didn't miss a beat with CTH on display on all screens. Saw the Liverpool win there.

At Robin Hood (Suk soi 33/1) they had many games on through Astro SuperSport out of Malaysia. The manager said CTH was super expensive for his bar/resto so Astro SuperSport to the rescue. So, no CTH at Robin Hood, but no matter.

You are our roaming on the ground reporter. Nice work.

Maybe more bars will try to go down the Astro route. Don't even know if that is legal in Thailand?

Well I suppose they got the main things right no cock ups with the main transmissions. Dodgy english audio for Liverpool game, fine for all others. No interviews with players or managers is poor IMO. Even on the Thai station with TRUE they did a Premier live round up of all the goals after 9pm game. Nothing from CTH! It can only get better I suppose, early days isn't it.

• Like 1

Well I suppose they got the main things right no cock ups with the main transmissions. Dodgy english audio for Liverpool game, fine for all others. No interviews with players or managers is poor IMO. Even on the Thai station with TRUE they did a Premier live round up of all the goals after 9pm game. Nothing from CTH! It can only get better I suppose, early days isn't it.

Lets not forget I am only paying 900 baht a month for CTH ( cheaper still if you sign up for a longer period) where with True I was paying over 2000 for their premier package. I'm sure CHT will sort things out as they find out what people want... as you say it's early days

Think we need to contact CTH about employing bb as a consultant on all farang issues ! all joking aside we need some Farang imput at CTH to get things running as we want, perhaps bb can put the e-mail address and we can all e-mail them.

Footnote : My audio was ok for the Liverpool game !

Edited by alfieconn

No that's not quite true,they preferred to show 5 additional minutes of adverts as opposed to the start of the second half of the West Ham v Cardiff game,minor yes but still poor.

No that's not quite true,they preferred to show 5 additional minutes of adverts as opposed to the start of the second half of the West Ham v Cardiff game,minor yes but still poor.

Maybe the adverts were more excitinglaugh.png

Maybe the adverts were more excitingPosted Image

You mean to say you weren't watching the hammers.

What are they showing on Stadium Channels today when the matches are not on live? Are they showing constant re-runs of the same matches from yesterday on the same channels they were shown, or showing the 7 matches again randomly across the channels?

No not yet which is very disappointing,I've checked the schedule online and that won't even work for gods sake.

Think we need to contact CTH about employing bb as a consultant on all farang issues ! all joking aside we need some Farang imput at CTH to get things running as we want, perhaps bb can put the e-mail address and we can all e-mail them.

Footnote : My audio was ok for the Liverpool game !

My audio was also fine for the Liverpool game.