True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

Reruns. Teething problems over double dubbed commentary seem to have been solved. Very frustrating as I still have not seen the Man City game due to unreliable published schedule.

Right now they are showing a rerun of the Norwich game as follows:

Stadium 2 . Ch132. In English. You need to press the green button. The Thai commentary is available as the alternative. Picture quality v good, audio quality v.good.

The TV guide shows Man City game coming imminently on Stadium 1. Ch131. Lets see.

Spoke too soon, earlier they showed the Arsenal game. No Man City. On Stadium 4 they are showing last years Utd v City.

I am very happy we have CTH, and EPL so I will not bash them.....but they do need a British Rep on their team to act as a liaison...... To sort out the gripes. BB any thoughts on this? I have time on my hands

Another one who feels that they cannot be critisized. Weird.

I will criticise if they fail to respond to ongoing complaints that I have made. Give the another week or so. At the moment I get to watch every single Spurs game, live in HD for around a fiver a game .... Now that's priceless and I am the envy of many friends in UK that cannot watch their team every week. Sorry you are not happy, but I sense things will get better.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reruns. Teething problems over double dubbed commentary seem to have been solved. Very frustrating as I still have not seen the Man City game due to unreliable published schedule.

Stadium 2 . Ch132. In English. You need to press the green button. The Thai commentary is available as the alternative. Picture quality v good, audio quality v.good.

The TV guide shows Man City game coming imminently on Stadium 1. Ch131. Lets see.

Spoke too soon, earlier they showed the Arsenal game. No Man City. On Stadium 4 they are showing last years Utd v City.

I am very happy we have CTH, and EPL so I will not bash them.....but they do need a British Rep on their team to act as a liaison...... To sort out the gripes. BB any thoughts on this? I have time on my hands

I will criticise if they fail to respond to ongoing complaints that I have made. Give the another week or so. At the moment I get to watch every single Spurs game, live in HD for around a fiver a game .... Now that's priceless and I am the envy of many friends in UK that cannot watch their team every week. Sorry you are not happy, but I sense things will get better.

Ian, would you be happy if you had to watch the scammers every week ? biggrin.png

Ah, yet another poster putting words into my mouth. What is it with the people on here?

Can you point me to where I have said I'm not happy?

Mind you, I see you are another Spud, I've never in my whole life met a Spurs fan who I like. A vile bunch who are also extremely deluded. Psst..you are NOT a big club, 2 cup wins in what 20 odd years is testament to that.

I'm just happy with the very privileged position us footy addicts find ourselves in. If I was Home Counties based I wouldn't get any change out of £100 for a home game, prob double that to go away. What CTH has done is cut the price of a Platinum notsotrue visions package by over 50%. Job done and all in HD.

Hey.... Postman Pat, wind it in there's a good chap....... I was just trying to help others in here, and defo not looking for a scrap..... not todat! Before you reply pop off to the kitchen, open the fridge, crack a cold one, and reflect on how good life really is......

• Like 1

Hey.... Postman Pat, wind it in there's a good chap....... I was just trying to help others in here, and defo not looking for a scrap..... not todat! Before you reply pop off to the kitchen, open the fridge, crack a cold one, and reflect on how good life really is......

No problem here fella, no need to take the patronising tone, and I don't drink at home.

It must hurt finding it impossible to finish above Arse, no matter how poor they are.

Come on board with the mighty Hammers....global domination is on the waysmile.png

Ah, yet another poster putting words into my mouth. What is it with the people on here?

Can you point me to where I have said I'm not happy?

Mind you, I see you are another Spud, I've never in my whole life met a Spurs fan who I like. A vile bunch who are also extremely deluded. Psst..you are NOT a big club, 2 cup wins in what 20 odd years is testament to that.

You ain't stopped moaning since you've been on here so perhaps thats why people think your not happy, i bet your a bundle of joy to go for a drink with laugh.png

• Like 1

What's with the stalking?

You are never likely to find out what I'm like to go out for a drink with, I've stil never seen a Spud buy a drink yet Posted Image

They buy drinks alright...

just not for other people.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I thought it was an excellent start to the football from Cth,but since then I am disappointed with the replays and not knowing what time they are on.

On the subject of replays is there anyone else on here that doesn't have any audio on some of the stadium channels or is it my satellite.

I am going to send them an email and if that does not work what is the no for complaints?

I thought it was an excellent start to the football from Cth,but since then I am disappointed with the replays and not knowing what time they are on.

On the subject of replays is there anyone else on here that doesn't have any audio on some of the stadium channels or is it my satellite.

I am going to send them an email and if that does not work what is the no for complaints?

They are slowly sorting it. When you are on full screen (no grey menus at the bottom of the screen, press the green button. This will give you the English audio option.

You are never likely to find out what I'm like to go out for a drink with, I've stil never seen a Spud buy a drink yet Posted Image

Postman Pat... Do us a favour, take yer little black and white cat, down to the beach, and soak up the sun, and for goodness sake crack open a cold one. If you need company for a drink I can arrange no worries. But I sense you will be paying hahaha

• Like 1

They are slowly sorting it. When you are on full screen (no grey menus at the bottom of the screen, press the green button. This will give you the English audio option.

They grey menus at the bottom takes far too long to disappear, but you can press 'exit' to make it disappear rather then waiting forever....you may already know this but if you press the green button twice or until you see the 'bow tie' sign you will get a much better sound.

alrat - You may not get any English audio on the re-runs at all mate, at the moment it is hit and miss...

You are never likely to find out what I'm like to go out for a drink with, I've stil never seen a Spud buy a drink yet laugh.png

Postman Pat... Do us a favour, take yer little black and white cat, down to the beach, and soak up the sun, and for goodness sake crack open a cold one. If you need company for a drink I can arrange no worries. But I sense you will be paying hahaha

Having a beer on the beach is a decent idea, although the term 'mad dogs and Englishman' springs to mind...but 'company'?? Why on earth would I want someone else there to ruin it for me? Urgghhh.

I haven't written anything because there Is no news. Stadium 7 opening in end of September apparently. I will have an article published in the nation next Sunday about CTH coverage. If I hear anything before then will post here.

Or if you think it's useful information, posting it in the pinned topic would be appreciated BB.

They grey menus at the bottom takes far too long to disappear, but you can press 'exit' to make it disappear rather then waiting forever....you may already know this but if you press the green button twice or until you see the 'bow tie' sign you will get a much better sound.

alrat - You may not get any English audio on the re-runs at all mate, at the moment it is hit and miss...[/quote

I have used the audio button even on the replays but on some stadium channels there is no sound at all.

More bad news the best match at the w/end is Man U v chelsea on at 2am tues and I don't normally stay awake,I used to watch them next day on true v without knowing the score. Who knows what time next day it's being shown on Cth or at what time if they do.]

alrat - You may not get any English audio on the re-runs at all mate, at the moment it is hit and miss...[/quote

I have used the audio button even on the replays but on some stadium channels there is no sound at all.

More bad news the best match at the w/end is Man U v chelsea on at 2am tues and I don't normally stay awake,I used to watch them next day on true v without knowing the score. Who knows what time next day it's being shown on Cth or at what time if they do.]

As I have said already there isn't much English audio on the re-runs, don't know about Thai.

As for the Manu game, you cannot rely on the game being shown the following morning so if you really want to see it you will have to stay up.

Lower your expectations about everything here and you might be pleasantly surprised from time to time. Be happy that there are live games with English commentary. Stadium 7 a bonus but don't expect it to happen. If it does .....then beauty.

Lower your expectations about everything here and you might be pleasantly surprised from time to time. Be happy that there are live games with English commentary. Stadium 7 a bonus but don't expect it to happen. If it does .....then beauty.

Ned - If that is aimed at me then trust me I am happy to have live games with English commentary...I always have been!

But at the same time I don't see what the problem is with constructive critisism, we are paying customers after all? If nobody said anything then maybe they will think all is fine and not look to get everything right?

Onwards and upwards.

PP

we're paying customers, receiving less of a service than before! We have every reason to complain.

Not that it probably means a lot but .......

533221_357189427744513_143661758_n.jpg

The games scheduled for this afternoon (22nd) are all being shown - and with English commentary - so maybe it is accurate.

My gripe with this schedule is that the Arsenal / Villa game appears only as being replayed once - and I've missed it

Who do I complain to?!!

we're paying customers, receiving less of a service than before! We have every reason to complain.

At last, somebody around here agrees with me, and I'm not suprised who it is either.

At last, somebody around here agrees with me, and I'm not suprised who it is either.

I don't think anyone has questioned the validity of your complaints and the need for something to be done about them, what has rather been questioned has been all the doom and gloom stuff about how terrible their service is and how things would be so much better with True; how it was a sad day for Thailand... that sort of thing. Just a bit overboard when considering how long they have been at it, how they have already made some improvements over True, and how bad True were when they started.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

OK even with some of the negative comments on here I have once again bitten the bullet and should have CTH fitted tomorrow. I am amazed at the fact that they will do it so quickly having read that they were behind schedule and that there was a longish waiting list, so happy with that. Maybe this is because the wife arranged things, Thai Rak Thai and all that. This is the Pattaya shop on Klang, which I guess some of you have used?

The cost is 3500 Baht and as I understand things that includes the first month. Sound right?