True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RS Have World Cup rights not GMM. It appears that all CTH footy channels will be made available on GMM. Vice versa with all GMM sport channels amongst others being made available on CTH for no extra cost to current subscribers. I think GMM customers who want EPL will pay 999bht p/m.... Why it's taken so long to agree an arrangement like this is beyond me!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

RS Have World Cup rights not GMM. It appears that all CTH footy channels will be made available on GMM. Vice versa with all GMM sport channels amongst others being made available on CTH for no extra cost to current subscribers. I think GMM customers who want EPL will pay 999bht p/m.... Why it's taken so long to agree an arrangement like this is beyond me!

What/who is RS? Are they satellite or cable? Hope that doesn't mean another box by my TV or god forbid another dish, the missus already thinks the house looks like a NASA building

RS is a media company that have the sunbox, which shows la liga and will show the World Cup. They have done a deal with PSI to broadcast their la liga channel and World Cup channels. CTH have also done a deal with PSI to broadcast the EPL on this platform too. I did read they might talk with TRUE / CTH about HD rights. Not sure if PSI deal is that agreement for HD rights though. As you prob know RS is in a court battle with NBTC about free to air World Cup games. If a deal to broadcast via TRUE or CTH is agreed, I doubt it'll be until this is sorted. At present as the RS World Cup deal was agreed prior to NBTC "must have" ruling of 2 years ago, it is likely that only 22 games will be on free TV.

Well, it's now February, nearly 7 months since I had my CTH system installed, and still no bill from them.

I have sent 3 e-mails (all of which they have replied to), informing them of the situation, and they have phoned me twice to ask if I have received a bill.

I have managed to change my billing address to my Post Office Box, to which all my other correspondence is succesfully sent.

They have confirmed that they have my correct billing address, and I have requested that they send me the payment references and the amount outstanding, by e-mail, so that I can try paying at the bank, but they don't want to do that.

I'll wait another week or so and then phone them again, otherwise I really don't know what else to do, except wait until they cut me off for non-payment.

My channels have been updated. Ch 137 has disappeared. Ch 136 which previously contained information on future games has become, I think, the previous Ch 137. Has anyone had the same change and, if so, where can information about future games be found?

Stadium Channels are back but still seem to be having issues with some of the other channels.

Having the football is the main thing though and the other stuff can be sorted out later.

Geordieb, thanks for pointing out the PLTV is now on stadium 6. I might have taken a while to notice and I was still a little pissed off.

My channels have been updated. Ch 137 has disappeared. Ch 136 which previously contained information on future games has become, I think, the previous Ch 137. Has anyone had the same change and, if so, where can information about future games be found?

yeah they ditched the 4-in-1 channel...it was an interesting concept but a real headache to watch!

Nice to see Sports Spirit in HD, for those wrasslin fans :D

Stadium 6 unwatchable tonight since just before HT of stoke manyoo game! All other channels seem fine.

Yes bb, I put on channel 131 for the remainder of the half, perfect pic and sound.

Stadium 6 unwatchable tonight since just before HT of stoke manyoo game! All other channels seem fine.

This happened to me so I unpluged the box for 5 minutes then it was fine.

Is the GMM channel available on CTH yet? They show the championship I believe?

Talking of which, Leicester are flying bb, you must be well chuffed...

Yes bb, I put on channel 131 for the remainder of the half, perfect pic and sound.

Stadium 6 came good after a while,why this would happen who knows ? and we never will.

Stadium 6 came good after a while,why this would happen who knows ? and we never will.

It was due to a failed terrorist attack.

over the moon with Leicester's performances at the moment... No easy games in the champ, so we may need that 13point cushion between us and burnley in 3rd.... Hopefully we make it the perfect 10 vs Watford next Saturday!

Happened to me,but i knew the match was on stadium one so i just flicked my finger and hey presto,the match hehehehehe.GMM is on 150 and 159,they had qpr v burnley,cracking game

Was not able tp watch Liverpool v Arsenal yesterday.

CTH apparently not showing a replay today - <deleted>? I know many of you guys like your cheap package (and the comprehensive HD is great), but their hit and miss approach to replays irritates the proverbial out of mefacepalm.gif

Hopefully I'm wrong and someone will tell me it is on. Please don't post the score or imply the result!

CTH apparently not showing a replay today - <deleted>? I know many of you guys like your cheap package (and the comprehensive HD is great), but their hit and miss approach to replays irritates the proverbial out of mefacepalm.gif

Hopefully I'm wrong and someone will tell me it is on. Please don't post the score or imply the result!

That's where having 365 sport comes in handy. Got home sometime during the second half of the Liverpool match, but watched the game from the start without knowing the score, then did the same with the Chelsea game.

4pm - Stadium 2, according to CTH's facebook page.

As a Gooner you should be grateful you couldn't watch it!