Mazda Invests Bt8.5Bn In New Transmission Plant In Chonburi

webfact

AUTOMOBILE

Mazda invests Bt8.5bn in new transmission plant

The Nation

30199074-01_big.jpg

CHONBURI: -- Mazda Motor Corporation will invest 26 billion yen or about Bt8.5 billion in a transmission plant with an annual production capacity of approximately 400,000 units.

newsjs

The plant in Chon Buri is in response to increasing demand for models featuring SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY and to strengthen its global production footprint. Operations at the new plant will commence in the first half of the fiscal year ending March 2016.

Mazda Powertrain Manufacturing (Thailand) is established as a new wholly-owned subsidiary to run the plant, located approximately five kilometres from Mazda's joint venture production facility, AutoAlliance (Thailand) Co Ltd (AAT) and will supply SKYACTIV-DRIVE automatic transmissions for SKYACTIV models produced at AAT and other Mazda vehicle production facilities around the world.

Mazda's Representative Director, Chairman of the Board, President and CEO, Takashi Yamanouchi commented, "Mazda is establishing global production footprints in order to achieve our goal of an annual global sales volume of 1.7 million units by fiscal year ending March 2016.

"We will make use of the knowledge and experience gained through AAT to ensure the success of the new plant in cooperation with the people of Thailand."

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2013-01-31

8.5 billion shows you how much it takes to get above kickbacks with the ability to say ' !!!!off ' if anybody comes callingwink.png .

I am sure you have links to the kickbacks to major auto companies. Right? whistling.gif

Your going the wrong way but then you do look confused smile.png .

8.5 billion shows you how much it takes to get above kickbacks with the ability to say ' !!!!off ' if anybody comes callingwink.png .

I am sure you have links to the kickbacks to major auto companies. Right? whistling.gif

Your going the wrong way but then you do look confused smile.png .

When you accuse a major company of breaking the law I would assume you had some kind of proof.

Two major car manufacturers confirming expansions running into 10's of billions. Take my hat off to this government and its leader. Can somebody remind me how many companies announced major investment under the last Dem government. Announcements like these are just putting nails in the Dem Party coffin. Like it or lump it PT is here to stay. Maybe has a lot to do with ASEAN where foreign companies will own 88% of their own business in Thailand.

Edited by backtonormal
  • Like 1

Google for the article "state within a state - Thailand" to see who big business dealt with before this government. Well its all changing and now they're dealing with Thaksin

One in every 40 cars in the world are now made in Thailand.

The growth story is of impressive proportions.

Can only be good for the people of Thailand though can see battles ahead with wages etc

Can you lead me to your source on the 1 in 40? I think this is great news, and would like to pass it on if I can verify it. Thanks.

Google for the article "state within a state - Thailand" to see who big business dealt with before this government. Well its all changing and now they're dealing with Thaksin

I'd read this before and it does describe the "real" Thailand very well.

The elected government is only there for the sake of the country’s image. It’s like a mask that hides the real image hidden behind. The orders for the elected government will be made through telephone conversations or messengers, the same way as ordering a pizza delivery.

Would you happen to know how to contact the author, the criminal fugitive Red Shirt Leader, of that article?

I just hope they allocated enough funds to build a big wall around the plant to stop it flooding . . .

Of course you know that area did not flood. biggrin.png

Sure. But that was "last" time . . . who knows where it will flood next if those circumstances repeat themselves ever again biggrin.png

Besides, why let facts get in the way of a funny sarcastic comment cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Would you happen to know how to contact the author, the criminal fugitive Red Shirt Leader, of that article?

Is he still in Cambodia? And didn't the charges get dropped?

Edited by Tatsujin

I just hope they allocated enough funds to build a big wall around the plant to stop it flooding . . .

Of course you know that area did not flood.

Please share just specifically what area is it? :blink:

All that is reported is Chonburi. Covers a lot of territory

Perhaps it will be located with the many other multi-national corporation factories at the Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi.

amata-times_84_zpseaffb254.jpg

Please share just specifically what area is it? blink.png

Perhaps it will be located with the many other multi-national corporation factories at the Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi.

The new plant will be about 5 kilometres north of the AAT plant.

Not Arisaman. He's not literate enough to write an article.

The author is another fugitive Red Shirt Leader, Jakrapob, with multiple criminal charges still pending.jak4.jpg

jakrapob.jpg

Jakrapob Penkair

Edited by Buchholz

The author is another fugitive Red Shirt Leader, Jakrapob, with multiple criminal charges still pending.jak4.jpg

jakrapob.jpg

Jakrapob Penkair

As you pointed out to me, can you not stay on topic? What has this got to do with Mazda's announcement?

jakrapob.jpg

Jakrapob Penkair

Yes, I know who it is . . . I was trying to track down an article that mentioned that the charges against him had been dropped by the Courts.

Please share just specifically what area is it? blink.png

The new plant will be about 5 kilometres north of the AAT plant.

I think that photo is from 2008 eh?

You are the one that said Mazda was going to flood. Why don't you show us where and how you have come into this information.biggrin.png

You are the one that said Mazda was going to flood. Why don't you show us where and how you have come into this information.biggrin.png

Well, actually I didn't say it was going to flood. I merely questioned whether they had prepared sufficient budget for flood defences as the general area they are building in WAS hit badly by floods.

Well, actually I didn't say it was going to flood. I merely questioned whether they had prepared sufficient budget for flood defences as the general area they are building in WAS hit badly by floods.

Well i am sure their president and CEO and advisers were completely unaware of this issue. Maybe just maybe, and I know its impossible for you to give any credit to anyone/thing Thai related, but perhaps they have made their informed decision based on numerous financial, economic, meteorological and demographic reviews and decided that Thailand provides the most stable and long term environment.

Well i am sure their president and CEO and advisers were completely unaware of this issue. Maybe just maybe, and I know its impossible for you to give any credit to anyone/thing Thai related, but perhaps they have made their informed decision based on numerous financial, economic, meteorological and demographic reviews and decided that Thailand provides the most stable and long term environment.

And maybe, just maybe, you guys need to learn the use of sarcasm . . . this might help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

jakrapob.jpg

Jakrapob Penkair

As you pointed out to me, can you not stay on topic? What has this got to do with Mazda's announcement?

Ask backtonormal

Edited by Buchholz

One in every 40 cars in the world are now made in Thailand.

The growth story is of impressive proportions.

Can only be good for the people of Thailand though can see battles ahead with wages etc

Where in Buddha's name did you get that statistic ?