Best Bangkok-copenhagen-bangkok Fares

sabaijai

• 2 weeks later...

one of my friends was flying to CPH last week, and as he wants to stay there longer than one month, and be free in changing the date of the return flight, he did not find anything cheaper than 43.000 Baht so he ended up flying SIA, and paying an astronomical 45.000 Baht..... probably the cheapest will be Turkish airlines, depending on the length of your stay....

about April, better dont fly before the 17th or 18th of April, when Songkhran is over. and its EASTER HOLIDAY at exactly the same in Europe this year, so it will be a HIGH SEASON FARE both for Asia and Europe. After the 20th should be okay, my system shows me a lot of low season fares after 20th of April (though I only can deal with flights DEPARTING from Europe).

Turkish airlines is not that bad, they dont have a great safety record (ranked 50 out of 50 of the biggest airlines in the world) but their flight BKK-IST is on a new A340, and the service is good, and the legspace is allright even for taller people. From IST to CPH, they fly 3 times a week, if I am not misstaken (just check their thy.com website).

Alternatively, if thats not too much of a hassle, u could fly to London or Frankfurt, for example with GULF or KUWAIT, and then fly a no-frills airline to Denmark. Probably u have more options flying out of London (though its very much likely u have to change the airport), as very few no-frills-carriers depart from FRA, due to its enormous costs..... the WHICHBUDGET website gives u an excellent overview about all no-frills-airlines, and all their destinations....

Edited by AsiaWolfie