Want To Play With Puppies Without Owning One

michaeltheR

If the OP is at all serious ....then perhaps a visit to a temple or 2 may be an idea.....it's the first place most "caring" Thais seem to try to abandon their animals. Donations always well received .

Some restaurants in Sakon Nakhon may also be able to help out...........

• Like 1

You certainly can in Japan. They got kitteh and doggy petting stores. I wouldn't take my chances on a flea infested rabbid soi dog.

Indeed here is the link. $9/hour. Very quaint!

The Japanese are awesome in this regard. There seems to be none of the hangups about being 'weird' that westerners have.

You certainly can in Japan. They got kitteh and doggy petting stores. I wouldn't take my chances on a flea infested rabbid soi dog.

They have cat cafes in Bangkok, not sure about for puppies.

http://www.nationmul...e-30194058.html

A lot of restaurants owners let their dogs walk around their restaurant though, so I guess the trick is to find one that recently had puppies.

bonobo ... may I ask ... do you have your rabies shots?

I never worried about this before but stayed at the gf's Farm recently for an extended period and there were maybe 15 dogs on hers and the adjoining Farms. Most of them friendly but the Farm Father's dog bit (playfully) the neighbours kid and it was the series of 5 rabies shots for him.

So ... what is your strategy? Not to worry ... or safety first?

BTW ... admirable and compassionate deed indeed ... wai.gif

"Want To Play With Puppies Without Owning One"

Hmmm

After my last divorce,

sounds like the way i feel about women lol

Maybe your feelings of women as dogs and owning them is the reason you're divorced mate. biggrin.png

Edited by mca

People are always asking what small business to open. Well, here is one for the entrepreneurial. Open a puppy petting shop. Buy the puppies at Chatuchak, god knows you'll be doing them a favor, find a place in Thong Lor and spend your days watching giggly hiso girls petting puppies all day (and OP, but we don't know of his kawaiiness). Of course, the problem is what to do with the puppies after they grow up, perhaps sell them to the police for cheap. But hey, every good business plan has a flaw that needs to be solved.

• Like 1

Amongst Thai soi dogs ... there are many worthwile causes.

post-104736-0-79276000-1359726740_thumb.

This particular one could have done with some of your love and affection.

Comes up all fuffy once the hair dries ... biggrin.png

Very cute. Unfortunately I hardly see any Soi dogs which are puppies mostly grown dogs

People are always asking what small business to open. Well, here is one for the entrepreneurial. Open a puppy petting shop. Buy the puppies at Chatuchak, god knows you'll be doing them a favor, find a place in Thong Lor and spend your days watching giggly hiso girls petting puppies all day (and OP, but we don't know of his kawaiiness). Of course, the problem is what to do with the puppies after they grow up, perhaps sell them to the police for cheap. But hey, every good business plan has a flaw that needs to be solved.

This business seems to be working with cats. I heard of one in Sukhumvit. Why not dogs?

This business seems to be working with cats. I heard of one in Sukhumvit. Why not dogs?

Dogs are bigger, eat more, shit more and don't stay cute as long as cats, which basically stay fluffy all their life. So you really only have a short time to enjoy the puppies. After that they turn into slobbering beasts.

Been wanting to get a dog or cat here for years but never gotten around to it. There are animals on the street but they look pretty rabbied and mangy for me. A nice business idea would be to have some dogs and cats where people could go in and pet them.

Dogs are bigger, eat more, shit more and don't stay cute as long as cats, which basically stay fluffy all their life. So you really only have a short time to enjoy the puppies. After that they turn into slobbering beasts.

Plenty of fluffy adult dogs if you get the right breed... and as for shit, cat poo might be smaller but the stench it creates is ten times more powerful.

I never worried about this before but stayed at the gf's Farm recently for an extended period and there were maybe 15 dogs on hers and the adjoining Farms. Most of them friendly but the Farm Father's dog bit (playfully) the neighbours kid and it was the series of 5 rabies shots for him.

Samantha Fox has revealed how she was bitten by a "crazy cat" while on holiday.

The former Page Three girl needed urgent treatment for rabies after being bitten by a stray cat in the popular tourist resort of Koh Samui, Thailand, in June.

The ex-model's message, which highlights the importance of having the right travel insurance, coincided with World Rabies Day - a disease which has had recent outbreaks in Bali and Peru.

Fox, now a reality TV star, said her holiday was ruined and her life potentially put at risk after the bite from the seemingly tame cat.

She said: "I travel all over the world as part of my job and often go to exotic locations. However, I did not seek medical advice before this trip as I always thought that I was aware of most health issues.

"I was out for a meal and there were a number of stray cats around the restaurant, like there are in many countries abroad. I fed the cat some scraps of food from my plate, and thought we were getting on well as it sat by my feet. As I went to stroke the cat, it bit me so hard the wound went down to the bone."

Samantha Fox has revealed how she was bitten by a "crazy cat" while on holiday.

The former Page Three girl needed urgent treatment for rabies after being bitten by a stray cat in the popular tourist resort of Koh Samui, Thailand, in June.

The ex-model's message, which highlights the importance of having the right travel insurance, coincided with World Rabies Day - a disease which has had recent outbreaks in Bali and Peru.

Fox, now a reality TV star, said her holiday was ruined and her life potentially put at risk after the bite from the seemingly tame cat.

She said: "I travel all over the world as part of my job and often go to exotic locations. However, I did not seek medical advice before this trip as I always thought that I was aware of most health issues.

"I was out for a meal and there were a number of stray cats around the restaurant, like there are in many countries abroad. I fed the cat some scraps of food from my plate, and thought we were getting on well as it sat by my feet. As I went to stroke the cat, it bit me so hard the wound went down to the bone."

Read more: http://www.confused....-#ixzz2JosBzlxf

Samantha Fox mentioned in a thread about wanting to play with puppies, who'd a thunk it!!!cheesy.gif

"Want To Play With Puppies Without Owning One"

Hmmm

After my last divorce,

sounds like the way i feel about women lol

On a serious note there are shelters, I forget their name as I am not in Bangkok. Maybe asking for Dog Shelters in Bangkok? There is one for Bangkels, what an amazing breed they are.

I would reconmend emailing Andrew Drummond, he knows a bit about that.

Edited by Phuket Stu