Debauchery

rene123

riveting stuff!! Get a life!!! It really should be of supreme indifference what you eat or describing your bowel habits. DUH

Wouldn't YOU just be a pleasant person to be around.

Oh, wait, that was sarcasm in case you don't recognize it.

I learned a few things about mangos that I didn't know before. What inspiring topics have you added?

I'm sure that you learned something about mangos. When you nothing about everything, every day must be a learning day

riveting stuff!! Get a life!!! It really should be of supreme indifference what you eat or describing your bowel habits. DUH

I learned a few things about mangos that I didn't know before. What inspiring topics have you added?

I'm sure that you learned something about mangos. When you nothing about everything, every day must be a learning day

Right you are don't waste them. You can not get them back.

The first rule in public speaking, or good writing, is to grab you audience's attention. You can do it with humour or even something outrageous. If it works then you've got the first part right. Those who stop learning every day already have one foot in the grave.

And, I could not understand your sentence "When you nothing about everything, every day must be a learning day". It doesn' t make sense. Were you missing a word or two?

The first rule in public speaking, or good writing, is to grab you audience's attention. You can do it with humour or even something outrageous. If it works then you've got the first part right. Those who stop learning every day already have one foot in the grave.

And, I could not understand your sentence "When you nothing about everything, every day must be a learning day". It doesn' t make sense. Were you missing a word or two?

KNOW

After a while you will get sick of Yellow Mangoes and switch to Green only ....... like the rest of us.

Yellow is for tourists, green is for ex-pats.

Yellow Mangoes strong in fructose cause bloating thus one should not eat to many of the yellow type, green mangoes have a lesser bloating effect,

I was in a pub recently when one of the owners put out a plate of slice yellow mango and a plate of green mango - with a salt shaker beside it. Trust me, salt on a sour green mango with beer is awesome...

Is it that awesome that you have to wash it down with a beer?

eating them naked and letting the juice follow the natural path to the sweet spot and someone else cleaning up the mess is debauchery.

think you mixjed up debauchery and gluttony.....

True dat. Thanks for the correction. At least we had some fun and I learned a bit.

didn't you mean to share this on facebook?

laugh.pnglaugh.pngclap2.gif

It was kind of like facebook, wasn't it.

I just happen to enjoy mangos (addicted ?), and the ones we get in Canada are all from Mexico with the pink skin. They are okay until you try the ones from Thailand.

And, thank you, Sparkles for telling me there are different varieties here. I didn't know that, but with my luck the names will all be printed in Thai.

I prefer the mexican mangoes we use to get in texas. Thai ones are good but there is something missing.

eating them naked and letting the juice follow the natural path to the sweet spot and someone else cleaning up the mess is debauchery.

True dat. Thanks for the correction. At least we had some fun and I learned a bit.

So was it debauchery or not ?

So was it debauchery or not ?

Ladies never tell.

At least not to the guys.