Child Killer Dutroux May Be Released In Belgium

webfact

Child killer may be released in Belgium

A court hearing will be held on Monday in Belgium to decide whether to grant parole to the "most hated" prisoner in the country, the pedophile and child killer Marc Dutroux who was arrested in 1996.

Dutroux and his wife kidnapped girls raped them and then drugged with narcotics. He killed at least four girls.

His wife was sentenced to 30 years but was released after 16 years in prison.

newsjs

Dutroux now wants to leave prison as well which has enraged many Belgians.

The authorities fear that Dutroux may be attacked so he will be transported to the court in an armored car accompanied by a large number of guards.

The security measures will cost the Belgian people at least 50,000 euros.

Source: http://english.ruvr....sed-in-Belgium/

-- THE VOICE OF RUSSIA 2013-02-04

footer_n.gif

Bit off topic but not having heard about the UK scandal I googled it. Upon looking at the reviews on Trip Advisor for Elm Guest House they are all positive ! lots of them being married couples ? One I quote, says

" x.gifReviewed November 27, 2012. If only every guesthouse/B&B in the country were run like this, Britain would be a happier place! " lol

Bet the 119 positive reviewers are somewhat embarrassed now smile.png

One thing I disagree with in the media reports, that is the Sparticus Guide discount was a code that it was for Paedos ? Sparticus was (maybe still is ) a gay guide not a guide for Paedophiles. Its many years since I have seen one but I don't recall seeing anything about underage sex in it.

I think that that the reference is to "historical" sex abuse cases in the UK, much in vogue now post Jimmy Saville.

Pointless exercise as he would be a candidate for lead poisoning on release. But maybe the "dead man walking" category is better than paying out tax payers funds to keep this low life.

They said the same when his (ex) wife applied for release, and also that there would be no chance in hell she would go free.

Keep in mind that it was she who deliberately let the children die from hunger in the cellar.

After all she's free.