Is Persantin Depot Available In Cm?

Semper

My father is on a holiday in Thailand and called me to check if this medicine is available in Chiang Mai. He had a stroke a year ago and have to take this drug to prevent/reduce the risk of getting another one. However, he didn't bring enough of the drug when he came, so he's missing some 50 pills. sad.png

So, I'm asking the experts here on the forum where I should start to search for this medicine.

Manufacturer Boehringer Ingelheim Distributor <a href="http://www.mims.com/Thailand/Company/Info/Zuellig">Zuellig Contents Dipyridamole

you should be able to find it, no problem. Zuellig Pharma Thailand is a large distributor in Thailand. it appears Aggrenox is the name of the product here (Dipyridamole). the pharmacy close to Black Canyon at Thapae - Preecha I believe is the name of the pharmacy should have it for you.

• Like 1

I was looking for a very specific medicine once too, Semper. After running to hi-end Ram and then gov't subisidzed Suan Prung I did what I should have done first - gone to Sri Pat. Their pharmacy people were super friendly (I forget which floor they're on...) and their grasp of English is pretty decent (Of course Thai will get you further faster). I explained what I needed, they told me they didn't have it. BUT they did have the mega-catalog book that they told me all the pharmacists in the country order from. If it ain't in there, you can't get it in Thailand. They let me rifle through it to confirm with my own eyes whether it existed here or not. So, if you'd like to look for suitable local name brands or see if the real thing isn't sold here, take some time n wander over to Sri Pat. And I say take the moto. Wouldn't ever wanna mess with car parking in that zoo atmosphere.

• Like 1