Africans In Pattaya

Dirk_brijs

Quality tourists. All of them have the relevent Visa for being here. They are well educated and some have more than one University Degree.

Pattaya / Thailand really needs more people like these...???

Obviously Thai Custom's officers do not understand that they sure as hell did not come to see the Elephants ? You won't see them at a temple, Nong Nooch, playing Golf or getting their PADI diving certs....

Edited by lonewolf99
  • Like 2

Quality tourists. All of them have the relevent Visa for being here. They are well educated and some have more than one University Degree.

Obviously Thai Custom's officers do not understand that they sure as hell did not come to see the Elephants ? You won't see them at a temple, Nong Nooch, playing Golf or getting their PADI diving certs....

Customs? Seems that your education is a little lacking. How do you know that they are not well educated??

Though I too would like to know what they are doing there. :)

Maybe the come to enjoy the recent rain that may be lacking where they originally come from. But Bangkok was once a haven for them in the rag trade. They shipped tonnes of cheap fabric to Africa. Unfortunately, many then moved to more illicit trade and scams. There are probably a dozen picked up weekly on overstay charges from a variety of African countries but they have a long way to go to get to the numbers seen here from Russia.

Customs? Seems that your education is a little lacking. How do you know that they are not well educated??

Though I too would like to know what they are doing there. :)

One clue might be the looks and smiles I get from their female members when I'm minding my own business walking around town...no thanks!

Custom Customs Custom's - give me a break "Typo"....!

Not well educated ?...I would bet they have first class honours degree in street wise scamsterism....I made that word up it is not a typo...

Perhaps you meant Immigration..... Can't see how it is a typographical error.

Last time I was in Pattaya I sat at the bar (Walking Street) and had a few drinks with a couple of the African girls there. One from Sudan the other from Nairobi. Both very nice girls but they are all part of a trafficking network that sends them around various parts of the world and Thailand is their stop before heading to Singapore. The males are here to pimp the girls, sell / buy drugs, and weasel their way into any other illegal enterprise they can find. The bar they all sit at is owned by a gentlemen who married a woman from Africa (don't remember her country) and she allows them to sit there where the other bars run them off. This is what the ladies said anyway. They were very upfront and honest about everything.

These people are desperate. They do what they must to survive. Oh sure the well off can look down their noses and chastise the poor for being "bad" or "immoral". But I don't see the rich out there dealing drugs or robbing banks.. because they don't have to.

• Like 2

Lots of African males up in Issan. I see them in small towns on the hiway. Doesn't seem like they hang around. More like they are touring the cheap way. Always on foot and they smile a lot. My guess is they ride the local busses because as I said they don't seem to hang around.

These people are desperate. They do what they must to survive. Oh sure the well off can look down their noses and chastise the poor for being "bad" or "immoral". But I don't see the rich out there dealing drugs or robbing banks.. because they don't have to.

Nobody 'has' to.

Lots of African males up in Issan. I see them in small towns on the hiway. Doesn't seem like they hang around. More like they are touring the cheap way. Always on foot and they smile a lot. My guess is they ride the local busses because as I said they don't seem to hang around.

Many of the football clubs in Isaan contract African football players to their teams.

totster :)

So is every Black African you meet a drug dealer then?

Not sure such a racist topic should be continued..

You may as well say that every Fat English guy you meet is a sex tourist!

Are they? do they wear singlets and have tattoos as well ?people on here have no problems

putting down these people as well and i know some who do have tatts and wear singlets

on their time off and they do this because it gets them out of the suits they wear all week

in their managerial roles with high stress levels and high salary levels!!

goes to show how simple minded some people are?

Custom Customs Custom's - give me a break "Typo"....!

Not well educated ?...I would bet they have first class honours degree in street wise scamsterism....I made that word up it is not a typo...

actually, customs are the people you duty on stuff you bring into the country. the word you are looking for is immigration

If coming to see elephants, temples, Nong Nooch, play golf or getting a dive certificate were pre-requesites for travelling to Thailand, Thai Customs officers would be turning most tourists around at the borders, starting with me.

I once posed this perfectly legitimate question to a group of blacks and Mexicans in California. " Why don't white people form street gangs to the extent that you people do? You could have heard a pin drop. One would think that I had said "when we were writing the Magna Carta, you people were either wearing loin cloths and chasing zebras, or dressing in strange costumes and removing womans hearts"

OK let me get this straight, you asked this question...and they managed to let you survive? Like uninjured and everything?

P.S. ...white people do have gangs...look up "Aryan Brotherhood" which is one of the predominant prison gangs in the United States, or look up "Nazi Low Riders" (street gang middleman of Aryan Brotherhood)....or even look up "Hell's Angels", "Sons of Silence" (not necessarily white supremecist criminal gangs but pretty much white only criminal gangs) . Plenty of white gangs actually.

Many of the football clubs in Isaan contract African football players to their teams.

totster :)

Plus at least one young English teacher in a village.