How Many Active Thai Visa Forum Members Are There?

Fookhaht

Advertisers either pays per click (CPC), per 1,000 banner views (CPM), per month (sponsorship) or revenue sharing.

Number of registered members is a factor for advertisers, albeit not very important.

So what about my t shirt?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Advertisers either pays per click (CPC), per 1,000 banner views (CPM), per month (sponsorship) or revenue sharing.

Number of registered members is a factor for advertisers, albeit not very important.

Not sure what you mean. You want a thaivisa t-shirt?

I know that over the last year, there were many well known very active members that suddenly seemed to cease to exist over night and never heard of again. I will not mention any names as last time unintentionally I quoted members that were banned and got my face slapped.

Perhaps some just become bored, move away from Thailand or even die, but it seems that they are soon replaced by different regulars.

Thai visa posters appear to run in 2 year phases, then are replaced by another bunch and it goes on.

It would be interesting to know who are the longest established Thai visa members that still participate on a day to day or regular basis?

• Like 1

We don't remove accounts, but we can suspend at members request vi email to support at thaivisa dot com

George why would members request to be suspended, isnt it easier to just not come back?

ps, nice to see you getting involved in a thread George!...stick around, it usually gets interesting!thumbsup.gif

I guess either control freaks or a total lack of self control.

biggrin.png

Give that man a prize.

Not sure what you mean. You want a thaivisa t-shirt?

Sure love one!

Thai Visa Forum apparel store, now theres an idea!

Edited by krisb

If I remember right there were tv shirts a few years ago on sale....or was that thai language cds...or beer coasters. There is a good range of frypans available from one moderator...great for hitting recalcitrant members on the head with.

I can just picture it, fake Thai Visa T shirts by the vendors at night along lower Sukhumvite between all the prostitutes !!!!!

The, you will see the spoof Thai Visa Shirts the next week giggle.gif LOL

I will have to look up Rosetta Stone and learn:

"Do you have a Thai Visa T Shirt?"

Edited by Terry Newman
  • Like 1

You can have your own name sewn in the upper right corner.

Only on the longsleeved button up one. The blue wife-beater with red piping and skull emblem is not suitable for Immigration visits anyway.

I must be number ten in the que of active members not sure which que that

is the near que or the far que?

who wants a tv shirt am sure we could get some printed somewhere or the mods could

you would be able to buy them anywhere in thai if they were popular sitting next

to the red bull and chang shirts for 200 bht original of course not copies.

I must be number ten in the que of active members not sure which que that

is the near que or the far que?

who wants a tv shirt am sure we could get some printed somewhere or the mods could

you would be able to buy them anywhere in thai if they were popular sitting next

to the red bull and chang shirts for 200 bht original of course not copies.

If you are so desperate for a TV t-shirt, just print up your own....not like there is any copyright to worry about.

Define active. I walk to the kitchen 2 or 3 times and return the same amount.

Browsing through some old threads, I noticed the words RIP below some members' avatars. Possibly defined as inactive.

Not the greatest of taste. Many of these deceased members have good friends among current members. The loss of them would not seem to be a good subject for humour.

Define active. I walk to the kitchen 2 or 3 times and return the same amount.

Browsing through some old threads, I noticed the words RIP below some members' avatars. Possibly defined as inactive.

Not the greatest of taste. Many of these deceased members have good friends among current members. The loss of them would not seem to be a good subject for humour.

Members marked RIP is confirmed dead members.

I know that over the last year, there were many well known very active members that suddenly seemed to cease to exist over night and never heard of again. I will not mention any names as last time unintentionally I quoted members that were banned and got my face slapped.

Perhaps some just become bored, move away from Thailand or even die, but it seems that they are soon replaced by different regulars.

Thai visa posters appear to run in 2 year phases, then are replaced by another bunch and it goes on.

It would be interesting to know who are the longest established Thai visa members that still participate on a day to day or regular basis?

This is something I gleaned from the members listing.

Shown by user name/join date/last post date:

George / 11-20-02 / 2-6-13

Merlin / 11-20-02 / 2-2-13

MikeWill / 11-24-02 / 2-6-13

bellachg / 11-24-02 / 1-2-13

Chuckd / 11-26-02 / 2-6-13

• Like 1