Convicted Brit Thug Allowed To Take Holiday In Thailand

webfact

If immigration have any sense they'll put him on the next plane back to the UK

For precisely what? For being a foul-mouthed failed Footballer from Falmouth? blink.png

Well technically if you have a criminal record they supposedly don't let you into Thailand.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BFD. Really? That's the worst they could come up with for a "thug"? Man o' man, maybe he is a douche who got into a fight, but it's not like they let Junie Browning back in after being on the lam. Who's the uptight librarian who writes this stuff? Oh, it was written by "Staff Reporter" ...I know that guy.

Edited by KuhnPaen

If the immigration send back all the junk, than Pattaya would be a ghost city....

Any facts to back that up, or are you just spouting predjudice?

I shall be in Pattaya this weekend and i shall keep an eye out for this ugly mug thug. I quit smoking and am feeling like a little trouble, like kicking his worthless ass to a respectable distance. Also looking for the idiot who has his family searching in vain. Wish i could catch them both having their last drink together. arrrrrrrrgggg!

What a story! Foul-mouthed bigot is allowed to holiday in Thailand.

According to the magistrates association “If the curfew clashes with work, a pre-booked holiday, a relative’s wedding, or a job interview, magistrates can adjust the curfew as they see fit. ”They will not add to the punishment by forcing the offender to suffer additional financial losses from losing irrecoverable deposits.”

Yeah. I mean, on top of everything else can you imagine the difficulty police will have tracing an abusive, violent English-speaking farang in Thailand? It's the perfect camouflage.

( a likely story).
Oh, come on now. I know times are bad, but there's no need to give up all pretences at journalism just yet...

Easy for the UK officials to tip off immigration in Thailand, stop him at Bangkok airport, send him back. Everyone's a winner. British courts can say they "gave him his holiday", Thailand said "no". Another waster in Thailand.

Do you think UK officials can find someone at the Thai immigration who can speak english?

Do UK officials speak English or one of the many dialects Brits have?

Like some of the posts say - Thailand is my home. If we're gonna refuse entry to one Brit 'thug' what do we do with the so many other thugs (from various countries) who moved here or are on visit, after serving time in their country for theft, rape, violence & worse. If we are going to refuse entry lets apply it evenly - not selectively. Our tourist (and retirement visa) numbers will drop sharply. Besides, Thailand is all about quantity not quality if Patpong, Pattaya & Phuket are looked at.

Edited by SparklingCascades
  • Like 2

This could be an opportunity for cultural exchange. Thailand could send a Thai thug to UK for each British thug that enters Thailand. Citizens on both sides could experience the full depth of each other's society.

Maybe Thailand should worry a bit more about it's own double court standards. Numerous political prisoners under article 112 and a request for a royal pardon for murderers like Kamnan Poh. Besides Thailand have exported numerous financial criminals to the UK as they were mainly sponsoring the Democrat Party they were left untouched till the cases expired or will expire. Therefore it is a great idea in the spirit of reciprocity.

How about:

"Swap you your thug for our thug"

Next time he is London.

Assuming you mean who I think you mean I was thinking the same thing.

I don't think this a big problem although I would think that stopping him would be better. I'm surprised he can afford it playing for team he does which maybe why they decided he shouldn't be stopped and lose any money over it.

I'm think this paragraph is a bit over the top.

Yet the failed footballer from Falmouth succeeded in convincing a British court that he should be allowed to take his holidays in Thailand as they were booked before the crime took place. ( a likely story)

It's perfectly possible that he had booked the holiday before the crime took place. It's the busy period here right now and you have to book ahead with all those record numbers of tourists flocking here. It would be fairly easy to confirm when he had booked although it's possible they didn't think it worthwhile. He may have presented proof at the time of the request. It would certainly make sense to back up his request if he had proof. This seems like an insinuation used instead of facts.

Also this made me laugh.

Where ever he is destined to visit, we trust that he is aware that Local police and courts do not look as kindly on his type of behavior and someone should tip him off to the fact that Kicking off here doesn’t usually lead to a holiday voucher but rather a well populated cell and a poor diet.

He didn't get a holiday voucher so that's a lie to start with. Also whilst he might find himself in trouble if he gets out of hand 'a well populated cell and a poor diet' isn't the case for some people here even on murder charges. This is just one of the worst examples.

http://www.thaivisa....-bail-thailand/

Whilst it's not great that he's been allowed by the British courts to do this there's nothing to stop Thai immigration sending him back. The British court just let him take the time to fly to Thailand. If Thailand doesn't want him then they know what to do.

Amateurish, Biased Reporting,needed to liven up a boring story!

Edited by MAJIC
  • Like 1